Leazes Mag / AshleysSkidMark Love In

LeazesMag

Is this kid Thompers btw?

If it turns out it is, his account will be deleted and I don't give a fuck who cares.

I'm not thompers :icon_lol: Fuuuuucking hell.

Interesting that he'd know who Thompers is, given the Thoimpers id hasbn't been here for 2 years.

I don't have to know who it is to know that I'm not him, idiot :rolleyes: I did do a little digging using the search option as it happens <_<

thompers isn't listed as a member on here :razz:

And?

so where did you go "digging" :rolleyes:

On the search feature.

so why do you say that you went looking for him if you already know who he is and he isn't you <_<

Leazes, you really are losing it. I didn't say I knew who it was. Unbelievable, how do you folks not lose your rag with this bloke :lol:

answer the question thompers ?

By the way, I asked for your re-instatement on NO before I was banned myself but I'm not going to bicker on with you in the same way here. This is a question. How old are you ? Do you have a season ticket ? Are your views from the comfort of an armchair, making it an altogether more comfortable view to have in view of the fact it is others and not you who you are saying should sit and put up with gross underachievement, competing on the rules of other clubs whose only ambition is to survive in the premiership.

If you don't reply, I'm not getting sucked into a bickering match with you. Alex already has you sussed, and also has outpointed you too already, just like me.

This is why they shouldn't put internet access into the 'homes'.

I clearly don't have a season ticket yet, as is obvious by my posts in other threads.

I'm not thompers and your question doesn't make any sense you senile old twat

:razz:

BTW, since Mike Ashley took over, there has been plenty of spare season tickets.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this kid Thompers btw?

If it turns out it is, his account will be deleted and I don't give a fuck who cares.

I'm not thompers :icon_lol: Fuuuuucking hell.

Interesting that he'd know who Thompers is, given the Thoimpers id hasbn't been here for 2 years.

I don't have to know who it is to know that I'm not him, idiot :rolleyes: I did do a little digging using the search option as it happens <_<

thompers isn't listed as a member on here :razz:

And?

so where did you go "digging" :rolleyes:

On the search feature.

so why do you say that you went looking for him if you already know who he is and he isn't you <_<

Leazes, you really are losing it. I didn't say I knew who it was. Unbelievable, how do you folks not lose your rag with this bloke :lol:

answer the question thompers ?

By the way, I asked for your re-instatement on NO before I was banned myself but I'm not going to bicker on with you in the same way here. This is a question. How old are you ? Do you have a season ticket ? Are your views from the comfort of an armchair, making it an altogether more comfortable view to have in view of the fact it is others and not you who you are saying should sit and put up with gross underachievement, competing on the rules of other clubs whose only ambition is to survive in the premiership.

If you don't reply, I'm not getting sucked into a bickering match with you. Alex already has you sussed, and also has outpointed you too already, just like me.

This is why they shouldn't put internet access into the 'homes'.

I clearly don't have a season ticket yet, as is obvious by my posts in other threads.

I'm not thompers and your question doesn't make any sense you senile old twat

:razz:

BTW, since Mike Ashley took over, there has been plenty of spare season tickets.

And? Just because I think Shepherd was a useless cunt doesn't mean I think Ashley is any better. You can't seem to grasp that concept though.

What is NO that he is blabbering on about someone please?

so where have you heard of thompers then :icon_lol:

What? Someone please take him away.

Has already signed for Arsenal according to an ITK in my work. He's normally pretty good.

Honest to god we could've got this type of player 6 years ago you know. Souness the anti christ.

We actually bought quite a lot of players of that calibre. You must have been asleep.

idiot isn't presumably going to pursue this............. :lol:

:icon_lol:

Has already signed for Arsenal according to an ITK in my work. He's normally pretty good.

Honest to god we could've got this type of player 6 years ago you know. Souness the anti christ.

We actually bought quite a lot of players of that calibre. You must have been asleep.

idiot isn't presumably going to pursue this............. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

diversion tactics.

:lol:

admit you've spouted bollocks from start to finish thompers........

:icon_lol: I'm assuming this thompers guy used to show you up as well, hence the confusion

no, he was found out to be a know nowt 10 year old :lol:

:icon_lol: I'm assuming this thompers guy used to show you up as well, hence the confusion

no, he was found out to be a know nowt 10 year old :rolleyes:

I can't even begin to imagine his stupidity if a senile blabbering shit talker like you managed to out-wit him :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine his stupidity if a senile blabbering shit talker like you managed to out-wit him :lol:

indeed you can't :razz:

You haven't replied coherently to Alex yet either :rolleyes:

no, he was found out to be a know nowt 10 year old :razz:

I can't even begin to imagine his stupidity if a senile blabbering shit talker like you managed to out-wit him :rolleyes:

indeed you can't :rolleyes:

You haven't replied coherently to Alex yet either :razz:

I have actually :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine his stupidity if a senile blabbering shit talker like you managed to out-wit him :rolleyes:

indeed you can't :razz:

You haven't replied coherently to Alex yet either <_<

ah thompers me old mate :razz:

I can't even begin to imagine his stupidity if a senile blabbering shit talker like you managed to out-wit him :razz:

indeed you can't <_<

ah thompers me old mate :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

indeed you can't <_<

ah thompers me old mate :razz:

Want these two accounts merging yet Leazes? Or are you still going to claim that NE5 is not you? :rolleyes:

...Ok, I still don't get your point alex. If you are referring to just the Owen deal, I think that the financial mess that was left ran much deeper than that.

I was referring to that specific point, yes. Isn't that what you were on about when you mentioned spending future revenues or whatever? Because that's the only example I can think of. Incidentally, that deal is now finished isn't it? So it would've been spent now anyway. If you've got any other specific points, I'll give my opinion on them. Rather than a 'all the money's gone' type comment. As that's a bit nebulous. I wonder where all the money Keegan was told he'd have to spend has gone btw. The same money Ashley told the fans would be available in his open letter. I fail to see how you can put that one on anyone else given he'd had 12 months to check the books out by then.

I always got the impression that that was money that Ashley was willing to invest, before the big fall out. I think the reason he isn't spending now is because the club has no money and he isn't willing to put the money up, whereas before, he was.

The fallout that happened at the end of the transfer window when KK left or the one where he wouldn't buy Modric? Neither one fits your theory, if you think about it because neither would have happened were he willing to invest.

He spent quite a bit in that window didn't he? The fallout didn't happen because he wasn't willing to invest, it happened because he was investing by backing Wise and not Keegan.

He recouped a canny bit as well. I think 'net spend' is what you need to look at really. I'm not saying Wise wasn't a factor. It was a combination of not giving KK the money he wanted and Wise undermining KK and selling players behind his back / promising him players he had no chance of getting (Schweinstiger). Are you on the fucking wind up btw? :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

...Ok, I still don't get your point alex. If you are referring to just the Owen deal, I think that the financial mess that was left ran much deeper than that.

I was referring to that specific point, yes. Isn't that what you were on about when you mentioned spending future revenues or whatever? Because that's the only example I can think of. Incidentally, that deal is now finished isn't it? So it would've been spent now anyway. If you've got any other specific points, I'll give my opinion on them. Rather than a 'all the money's gone' type comment. As that's a bit nebulous. I wonder where all the money Keegan was told he'd have to spend has gone btw. The same money Ashley told the fans would be available in his open letter. I fail to see how you can put that one on anyone else given he'd had 12 months to check the books out by then.

I always got the impression that that was money that Ashley was willing to invest, before the big fall out. I think the reason he isn't spending now is because the club has no money and he isn't willing to put the money up, whereas before, he was.

The fallout that happened at the end of the transfer window when KK left or the one where he wouldn't buy Modric? Neither one fits your theory, if you think about it because neither would have happened were he willing to invest.

He spent quite a bit in that window didn't he? The fallout didn't happen because he wasn't willing to invest, it happened because he was investing by backing Wise and not Keegan.

He recouped a canny bit as well. I think 'net spend' is what you need to look at really. I'm not saying Wise wasn't a factor. It was a combination of not giving KK the money he wanted and Wise undermining KK and selling players behind his back / promising him players he had no chance of getting (Schweinstiger). Are you on the fucking wind up btw? :icon_lol:

Wind up why? You're the one defending Freddy Shepherd... Mike Ashley being a bad owner suddenly paints Shepherd in a positive light for some people whereas I'm not that naive.

It's like having Gary Glitter as an uncle but then accepting him into the family because you find out you're related to Ian Huntley :lol:

Wind up why? You're the one defending Freddy Shepherd... Mike Ashley being a bad owner suddenly paints Shepherd in a positive light for some people whereas I'm not that naive.

It's like having Gary Glitter as an uncle but then accepting him into the family because you find out you're related to Ian Huntley :lol:

I'm not defending Shepherd as a whole, only against what I consider to be unfair accusations / shifting of the blame onto him for stuff Ashley is to blame for. Which is why I got into specifics. Nice try though.

I'm not defending Shepherd as a whole, only against what I consider to be unfair accusations / shifting of the blame onto him for stuff Ashley is to blame for. Which is why I got into specifics. Nice try though.

It's all opinions alex, I got the feeling we were tail-spinning when Shepherd left and with shit lazy cunts tied into big money long term deals I think something had to give. Ashley made the mistake of selling our better well-paid players though, which I acknowledge makes him largely responsible. It's easy to look back at the Robson years and look at Freddy through rose tinted glasses, but the reality is that he backed Robson's last transfer window with the signings of £2million Carr, £2million Butt (and not Carrick) and then gave Souness 55 million to spend in his first 12 months. The bloke is a completely bananas

It's like having Gary Glitter as an uncle but then accepting him into the family because you find out you're related to Ian Huntley :rolleyes:

It's all opinions alex, I got the feeling we were tail-spinning when Shepherd left and with shit lazy cunts tied into big money long term deals I think something had to give. Ashley made the mistake of selling our better well-paid players though, which I acknowledge makes him largely responsible. It's easy to look back at the Robson years and look at Freddy through rose tinted glasses, but the reality is that he backed Robson's last transfer window with the signings of £2million Carr, £2million Butt (and not Carrick) and then gave Souness 55 million to spend in his first 12 months. The bloke is a completely bananas

I've already acknowledge the Souness bit and agree about it being especially daft when you think about what Robson could have done with that money. Thing is like, Ashley's worse when it comes to running the club. Much worse. In my opinion :lol:

It's like having Gary Glitter as an uncle but then accepting him into the family because you find out you're related to Ian Huntley :rolleyes:

I've already acknowledge the Souness bit and agree about it being especially daft when you think about what Robson could have done with that money. Thing is like, Ashley's worse when it comes to running the club. Much worse. In my opinion :lol:

But Ashley took on the club after it had effectively had and blown it's big chance in the big football financial boom and was in free fall. Freddy and the Halls deserve credit to getting the club to they did (circumstances within football at the time certainly helped), but I think falling from top 5 with Bobby Robson in charge, especially considering that they ability to splash out 55 million, is the show of someone more inept than Mike Ashley. Freddy was more ambitious, but to fail that badly and quickly when you're trying that hard and spending that much is pretty spectacular. Mike Ashley got us relegated through lack of ambition, but it'd have cost him more to get us back into the top 4 than relegation cost him imo.