England -v- Algeria

They're a hapless, woeful side who should be utterly blown away by the England team. I really don't think Barry should play as we don't need to throw caution to the wind against this lot.

Green shouldn't play ahead of James though iyam, since the Algerians are going to adopt a shoot on site policy. Regardless, I hope we stuff them just because that prick Yebda has been saying time and time again how they're going to surprise us.

Barry is needed for balance rather than to keep it tight.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a hapless, woeful side who should be utterly blown away by the England team. I really don't think Barry should play as we don't need to throw caution to the wind against this lot.

Green shouldn't play ahead of James though iyam, since the Algerians are going to adopt a shoot on site policy. Regardless, I hope we stuff them just because that prick Yebda has been saying time and time again how they're going to surprise us.

Barry is needed for balance rather than to keep it tight.

Spreads play well.

Why keep accommodating Lampard, sure he's a good Premiership player, but he just doesn't perform at international level? Surely Cole on the left, Gerrard through the middle is a far better use of the players available?

I dont think "accomodating" him should be an issue at all

I dont see why he persists with 2 strikers myself, almost every fan/pundit/explayer you hear says that the obvious choice is to play rooney up front with gerrard off him, with Lampard and barry as the 2 CMs

I genuinely dont understand why he doesnt do it

Why keep accommodating Lampard, sure he's a good Premiership player, but he just doesn't perform at international level? Surely Cole on the left, Gerrard through the middle is a far better use of the players available?

You say that about Lampard, but Gerrard has performed even worse for England.

Agh so naive. Underestimating the Algerians.

BTW - Heskey's fucking shit.

Pot calling Kettle, Pot calling Kettle……are you there kettle?

FoVuvu

:icon_lol:

bad formation, wrong lineup, wrong tactics and poor performances

not good enough at all, 3rd favourites for the cup? get off!

get heskey off for cole, stick gerrard playing behind rooney and play some proper fucking football

The lack of invention and urgency is worrying to say the least.

Its not a lack of urgency, theres to much if anything, all our midfield is panicing on the ball and therefore losing possesion

Algeria are well organised and are closing us down quickly.

At the same time, we should be beating Algeria for fuck sake.

There's a big hole in the heart of our side and someone needs to fill it.