England -v- Algeria

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This load of worthless wankers want fucking shooting tbh. Capello can go with them. Just what is he playing at, the idiot, starting Heskey and Barry and playing Gerrard on the left wing ffs. His subs were diabolical as well.

Rooney looked like he couldn't be arsed. Worst performance from him I have ever seen. The lot of them are a disgrace.

This load of worthless wankers want fucking shooting tbh. Capello can go with them. Just what is he playing at, the idiot, starting Heskey and Barry and playing Gerrard on the left wing ffs. His subs were diabolical as well.

Rooney looked like he couldn't be arsed. Worst performance from him I have ever seen. The lot of them are a disgrace.

Exactly how I saw it too bud.

Same old England.

Give the ball away cheaply.

Expectations built on hype and hope with no substance.

Lampard and Gerrard doesn't work.

Heskey should have stayed at home.

Cole or Gerrard to play through the middle linking with Rooney.

I thought he was going to push Gerrard up when I saw Carrick on the screen, would have been a good move.

Too late for tonight when he didn't.

They can still qualify, but the shape is wrong, the performances of too many players dire.

And this is not an overreaction either. We had no right to be happy with a draw with USA but it could've been written off if we'd showed up against Algeria and Slovenia, but if we couldn't even beat this shower of half-French journeymen we're in very real danger of not making it out of the group stage. Slovenia will fancy it and they've got every right.

OOF, own goal by Rooney there.

What did he say I missed it. and cant rewind ITV HD. :icon_lol:

Shouts "Nice to see your own fans boo ya" at the camera on the way off the pitch. Well they've spent thousands and you've served up utter shit, Wayne.

Absolutely fucking appauling. Toothless performance with no urgency - Capello's constant juggling and refusal to announce a squad until the last minute isn't helping at all. Playing Emile fucking Heskey up front with Rooney painfully deep is just as shit. Theres no way in hell Heskey should start the next game, and theres no way in hell we'll beat Slovenia if we put in such a pathetic performance, in terms of both defence and attack. Drop Heskey, play Cole and Lennon with Gerrard just behond Rooney, thus forcing him to stay forward, and hopefully it'll fit into place and we won't be quite as abysmal.

I still love KK like

the ironic thing is............KK was ridiculed by the southern press for his "lack of tactical awareness" and all of his successors, people who have "won things" and have had "tactical nous" - and have all be welcomed by the same press including McLaren and Eriksson - none of them have shown anything remotedly better so far.

Fact - too many of our players are overhyped as international footballers.

Our best player ie our biggest matchwinner has been invisible.

The shape is not right, thats not to say 4-4-2 can't work, but the players in it aren't working so he needs to change some players or change the shape.

And - as usual - England give the ball away too cheaply.

OOF, own goal by Rooney there.

What did he say I missed it. and cant rewind ITV HD. :angry:

Shouts "Nice to see your own fans boo ya" at the camera on the way off the pitch. Well they've spent thousands and you've served up utter shit, Wayne.

:icon_lol: What an absolute fucking bellend.