For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Kelvin seething because there's none in the boys section

They look a bit like a skid mark. A dent on society if you will.

They could be compared to you, a dent on toontastic.net. Ah the days were fine without you.

Fuck off skid mark.

Guest The Three Lions

Not bad, not my style like but i can see the attraction.

I own four pairs of trainers, two for knocking about in, one for the gym, and one for five a side. A mans trainers say a lot about him :icon_lol:

stan-smith-white-perf-01.jpg

Adidas_gazelle_blk.jpg

nike-air-max-90-white-grey-black-04-570x449.jpg

ADI14_400_1.jpg

Guest The Three Lions
A mans trainers say a lot about him :icon_lol:

nike-air-max-90-white-grey-black-04-570x449.jpg

Those platforms are telling me you are 4'6'' and have an insecurity problem. Hideous imo.

6FT2 and no such problems, I use them for the gym only.

Skid marks, you younguns will understand the classic timeless quality of Gazelle's one day, DKN's comment about them is absolutely spot on.

Jonny3Foil promoting adidas trainers? Well I never! :icon_lol:

Nice shoes though - if they had them in anything but Wacky's size, I might be tempted to order some :angry:

Guest The Three Lions
Good Lord, is this toontastic, or Grazia magazine's website?? :jester:

No it's a website where inbreds from other clubs and towns which are 25% muslim can come on and abuse us for thinking we're a big club.

Edited by The Three Lions

No it's a website where inbreds from other clubs and towns which are 25% muslim can come on and abuse us for thinking we're a big club.

oh fuck off stevie whats that got to do with anything? the lad making a joke ffs

My dad is from the North East, my mum is from Wales, and I was born in London. How does that make me inbred? As for the 'abuse', I was responding to a comment that my team were a 'little club' not worth anything when compared to the mighty Newcastle. But lets not get facts in the way of a misguided rant. Funny how you give it the big I am, bigging yourself up as some sort of Geordie Gene Hunt, when you're more like Gene Pitney.

Anyway, about shoes. I tend to buy Duffs, as a lot of shoes and trainers keep slipping off my heels as I walk. And I quite liked the first pair on display, they reminded me of a pair I had as a kid. I'm not one for those pristine white jobs all the chavs wear though.