For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Guest The Three Lions
Good Lord, is this toontastic, or Grazia magazine's website?? :jester:

No it's a website where inbreds from other clubs and towns which are 25% muslim can come on and abuse us for thinking we're a big club.

My dad is from the North East, my mum is from Wales, and I was born in London. How does that make me inbred? As for the 'abuse', I was responding to a comment that my team were a 'little club' not worth anything when compared to the mighty Newcastle. But lets not get facts in the way of a misguided rant. Funny how you give it the big I am, bigging yourself up as some sort of Geordie Gene Hunt, when you're more like Gene Pitney.

Anyway, about shoes. I tend to buy Duffs, as a lot of shoes and trainers keep slipping off my heels as I walk. And I quite liked the first pair on display, they reminded me of a pair I had as a kid. I'm not one for those pristine white jobs all the chavs wear though.

Apologies.

Good Lord, is this toontastic, or Grazia magazine's website?? :dancing:

No it's a website where inbreds from other clubs and towns which are 25% muslim can come on and abuse us for thinking we're a big club.

My dad is from the North East, my mum is from Wales, and I was born in London. How does that make me inbred? As for the 'abuse', I was responding to a comment that my team were a 'little club' not worth anything when compared to the mighty Newcastle. But lets not get facts in the way of a misguided rant. Funny how you give it the big I am, bigging yourself up as some sort of Geordie Gene Hunt, when you're more like Gene Pitney.

Anyway, about shoes. I tend to buy Duffs, as a lot of shoes and trainers keep slipping off my heels as I walk. And I quite liked the first pair on display, they reminded me of a pair I had as a kid. I'm not one for those pristine white jobs all the chavs wear though.

Tried buying them in the right size? :jester:

Chile's just look like low brow Campers!

71212000_b1.jpg

Not that I advocate the owning and wearing of white trainers but these may interest a few people.

Just $59US - http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=531624

15524.JPG

Same price - http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=578038

19469.JPG

Something more interesting.

15531.JPG

For those of us old enough to want to "walk this way"

467940.JPG

Guest I'm A Cunt
Fucking hell charvatastic

Because I don't wear brown shoes :jester: ahahahahaha classic. Brown shoes :)

No because you wear white leather trainers and you're a cunt :)

Dude, if not wearing brown/black shoes makes me a chav then call me a chav :dancing:

The first pair you linked are pretty fucking terrible tbf, Kevin. Even with a colour change, the Nike sign isn't incorporated into the design at all and just looks slapped on. And it's Nike.

The ones Chez posted are lush. Thinking about making these my next Adidas purchase.

adidas-top-ten.jpg

Guest I'm A Cunt
The first pair you linked are pretty fucking terrible tbf, Kevin. Even with a colour change, the Nike sign isn't incorporated into the design at all and just looks slapped on. And it's Nike.

I respected that opinion.

Until you posted this

adidas-top-ten.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :jester:

Not really a trianery person, prefer canvas stuff for casual day to day shoes, last I bought were these just last week

1901463870_main.jpg

I do have some nice nikes though that I did with the ID design your own thing ages ago which I cant find any similar image of for the life of me