Hay Fever

Brock Manson

Fucking bastard hay fever has seen that I only have 3 hour's sleep. Could only just manage to take a piriteze after waking up with a sneezing fit.

Now face a 3 hour drive to Cornwall that's now probably going to require several stops because I'll be shattered. :jester:

Any other sufferers feeling the effects as of late? It seems particularly bad this year.

Yeah I've been fucked the last two weeks with it. Just changed my tablets to a drowsey as fuck three a day to see if that helps. Also got the stick to squirt up my nose.

The opposite for me, I never had it when i was a bairn, but as soon as I reached 30 it started to kick in.

I don't get it too bad but I cut the lawn on Friday and couldn't control the sneezing. It feels like a cold without any of the other symptoms.

Seems pretty bad this morning too, said on the weather that the gress pollen was high so I assume it is grass pollen hayfever that I have.

Said it on the other thread, but if you are patient and follow the instructions, you need never have hayfever again if you use Beconase. Don't even think about using antihistamines as they are nowhere near as good.

2149839_l.jpg

4 hours of the day gone so far and used up a box of tissues already. Seems like my nose has been replaced by a tap. :dancing:

:jester:

A day in the life of kevin?

At the rate my nose is still going it'll be more like a day in the life of Jimbo.

4 hours of the day gone so far and used up a box of tissues already. Seems like my nose has been replaced by a tap. :jester:

that was me yesterday.

my head seems to fill with liquid snot and i lose my coordination.

4 hours of the day gone so far and used up a box of tissues already. Seems like my nose has been replaced by a tap. :)

At the rate my nose is still going it'll be more like a day in the life of Jimbo.

:dancing::)

Canny gay getting chinned by flowers. Must be a nightmare to suffer every time the weather gets decent though. Follow Rentboy's advice though.

It is daft that pollen/grass can clobber you so much but it is a killer. Went through a really bad period from 22-24 when on some days I'd have to hole up in the house with the curtains drawn and regularly dunk my head in a sink full of cold water just to get some relief.

Canny gay getting chinned by flowers. Must be a nightmare to suffer every time the weather gets decent though. Follow Rentboy's advice though.

It is daft that pollen/grass can clobber you so much but it is a killer. Went through a really bad period from 22-24 when on some days I'd have to hole up in the house with the curtains drawn and regularly dunk my head in a sink full of cold water just to get some relief.

I'd be pricing up one of those Swiss euthanasia clinics if that was me.

4 hours of the day gone so far and used up a box of tissues already. Seems like my nose has been replaced by a tap. :)

:dancing:

:)

I started getting hayfever 2 years ago. It was deadly back then. Was hanging about in a feild all summer (you know at that age, getting out of sights to drink. cute :jester: ) and haven't stopped getting it since, i have it mildly now so must go take a tablet.

I'd be pricing up one of those Swiss euthanasia clinics if that was me.

Might give that a pop then Renton. Only really today it's bothered me. Although It's wikipedia entry made me laugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beconase

Do not confuse with Baconnaise

Just make sure you use it as directed and be prepared to give it a couple of weeks to take effect. Like I say, I used to really struggle with hayfever and many other allergies, and this has basically cured it. Antihistamines have a neglible effect in comparison. Can't believe I left it this long to try it. Might be worth getting a prescription froom your GP cost wise as well.

Might give that a pop then Renton. Only really today it's bothered me. Although It's wikipedia entry made me laugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beconase

Do not confuse with Baconnaise

Just make sure you use it as directed and be prepared to give it a couple of weeks to take effect. Like I say, I used to really struggle with hayfever and many other allergies, and this has basically cured it. Antihistamines have a neglible effect in comparison. Can't believe I left it this long to try it. Might be worth getting a prescription froom your GP cost wise as well.

Cheers, I run most things past my GP anyway just in case it has a knock on effect with my other meds. Although I can't see why a nasal spray would.

Never had it before, so not sure if I've got it now. I've been sneezing a lot and feel a bit bunged up and sinus-y. No headaches or owt, so it might just be a summer cold, but I only seem really stricken when I'm out in the open air.