Toontastic on deathrow - your last meal

Brock Manson

If you were on deathrow for your crimes against internet messageboards, what would you request for your last meal?

For me, I'd want to tuck into a chicken kiev and pasta with a cheese sauce; accompanied by broccoli and cherry tomatoes with a banoffee pie for pudding. All this washed down with a chocolate milkshake.

Starter-Grilled Black Pudding with pepper sauce ( black pudding made from the blood of 24 Pennywell virgins)

Fish course- Kraken fillet in Angelina Jolie's lady batter

Main- Roast Dodo with supermarket veg that actually tastes of something, and a side of Chicken lips

Dessert - Bulls milk Cheesecake

Thereby ensuring a stay of execution while they track down the ingredients. :jester:

If you were on deathrow for your crimes against internet messageboards, what would you request for your last meal?

For me, I'd want to tuck into a chicken kiev and pasta with a cheese sauce; accompanied by broccoli and cherry tomatoes with a banoffee pie for pudding. All this washed down with a chocolate milkshake.

Ooooh, that would put pounds on me. I think I'd stick to a plain Caesar salad with mineral water.

Starter - Chicken soup :dancing:

Main meals - Chicken box (chicken, chips, cheese, taco, garlic and chili = sex) and a Chicken Ball Special (chicken balls out of the chinese in a sexy batter with chips, rice and curry :) )

Desert - chocolate fudge cake :)

Cheers bbz :jester:

Toss up between.

80's style chip pan chips, fried eggs, sausages, beans, white bread with butter.

Gaucho Argentine 16 oz fillet steak, baked potato, sour cream.

Daddy Donkey chilli burrito extra grande, extra hot.

Tapas for starter and a chilled French Rose to wash down.

Chicken Balti from Birmingham as main with Naan. St Augustine Lager iirc

Let Ramsay choose the pud

Coffee, dry biscuits and French cheeseboard with grapes and thick Apple and pear chutney.

triple brandy to dull the pain.

Poem read to me by Stefanos Fry.

Starter: Chicken fillets in Jack Daniels sauce

Main: Deep filled Steak pie, beer battered chips and fresh garden peas.

Dessert: Apple Crumble and custard (crumble has to be at least 4" deep :jester:)

All washed down with a keg of Becks.

80's style chip pan chips, fried eggs, sausages, beans, white bread with butter.

thing better to thi

Heart attack waiting to happen there like :jester:

Nice though

Awesome dinner that. Reminds me of cold winters in the 80's and rocking up home after school and having a plate of that waiting for you. No better memory/full stomach to go to your execution to I reckon.