Toontastic on deathrow - your last meal

Brock Manson

Beer batter chips, Craig? Never heard of them. Sound great though.

Starter: sticky ribs & spicy buffalo wings with a Chimay beer.

Main : never had Kobe beef, but I'd love to try it(anyone had it?). Pepper orn sauce on the side with onion rings and Craigs chips. washed down with a large glass of red wine from my favourite Chateau in France.

Dessert : not keen on them usually, apple or rhubard crumble maybe with custard and ice-cream.

The canine's cashews my friend ;) Although your GP will disagree with me...

Make up some beer batter (any recipe will do but experiment to find a favourite beer - I love Theakstons OP - also make sure the water is ice cold). Cut up your chips, dunk them straight into the batter, let them swim in there for a couple of mins and then straight into a hot chip pan.

:icon_lol:

Make up some beer batter (any recipe will do but experiment to find a favourite beer - I love Theakstons OP - also make sure the water is ice cold). Cut up your chips, dunk them straight into the batter, let them swim in there for a couple of mins and then straight into a hot chip pan.

Like the sound of that. :)

Hmmm, I think I'd struggle to come up with a single favourite meal. Maybe a smorgasbord of Mr Creosote proportions:

Tom Yum seafood soup

Thai Beef Salad

Crispy duck with pancakes and hoisin sauce

Tandoori chicken

Roast lamb with garlic and rosemary, mint sauce and all the trimmings

Apple and blackberry pie with custard

Selection of cheese

One wafer thin mint

Drinks: Cold Peroni, a couple bottles of nice red and a few large brandies and maybe a single malt or two to finish. Followed by a fatal heart attack.

Like the sound of that. :)

yeah, that sounds great. Cheers, Craig.

Hmmm, I think I'd struggle to come up with a single favourite meal. Maybe a smorgasbord of Mr Creosote proportions:

Tom Yum seafood soup

Thai Beef Salad

Crispy duck with pancakes and hoisin sauce

Tandoori chicken

Roast lamb with garlic and rosemary, mint sauce and all the trimmings

Apple and blackberry pie with custard

Selection of cheese

One wafer thin mint

Drinks: Cold Peroni, a couple bottles of nice red and a few large brandies and maybe a single malt or two to finish. Followed by a fatal heart attack.

Two of my faves at the start there. ;)

Main : never had Kobe beef, but I'd love to try it(anyone had it?). Pepper orn sauce on the side with onion rings and Craigs chips. washed down with a large glass of red wine from my favourite Chateau in France.

Dessert : not keen on them usually, apple or rhubard crumble maybe with custard and ice-cream.

Had a few kobe steaks - top notch but worth the price? Not so sure.

What price are they? There is/was a place down from my work that did them for £15 - they advertised they were £50 elsewhere.

Alcohol in your last meal is cheating imo. In reality I'd not be able to eat anything, my mind would be on other things.

I won't need money where I'm going ;)

What price are they? There is/was a place down from my work that did them for £15 - they advertised they were £50 elsewhere.

Alcohol in your last meal is cheating imo. In reality I'd not be able to eat anything, my mind would be on other things.

depends where you go if they're really kobe - you can pay anywhere up to £100 quid for one.

Why bother with the Cola then?

Indeed or Jack Daniels for that matter, granted i don't mind the stuff but if i'm going to be allowed pretty much anything i'd go for something nicer

Good point Ant. I'll commit drinking sacrelege by having a really expensive whiskey, a real fine 12 year single malt type, with cola. I need the cola as I just can't drink straight spirits without gagging. I'd also take a few anti-depressants methadone or LSD as well. Just to see what its like.

depends where you go if they're really kobe - you can pay anywhere up to £100 quid for one.

I recall someone (not a veggie) telling me they wouldn't touch Kobe steaks because it was cruel. WTF? The cows are fed beer and massaged everyday, I'd probably happily exchange places with them.

Masturbation?