Reebok Stadium

peasepud

Im staying there tomorrow night with work and was looking at the website for the hotel. Turns out they have a handful of rooms which overlook the pitch and you can book them to stay in and watch the game from.

So I rang the hotel to check the prices etc, turns out its £300 for one night and £430 for a 2 night stay, both Dinner, B&B. Im thinking it could be a canny idea for our match, introduce the little fella to his first game from the comfort of a hotel room. Cheekily I pointed out the fact I was staying there tomorrow and the lass agreed to upgrade me to see what the room is like :thumbup

I'll report back tomorrow as to how it seems although its going to be weird waking up, opening the curtains and looking out onto an empty stadium! :jester:

Its a canny sized room like, a corner suite about the size of 2 of our corporate boxes at SJP. Its actually in the away end too which would be good.

reebok1.jpg

;) Looks like you've set your caravan up on the corner flag.

Its a canny sized room like, a corner suite about the size of 2 of our corporate boxes at SJP. Its actually in the away end too which would be good.

reebok1.jpg

Reminds me of the saying: "If (Bolton) were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains."

Did they point out to you that you cannot drink alcohol in those rooms on match days? They even empty the minibars. (Well, they did three or four years ago - it might have changed.)

They won't stop you having a dump though. :lol:

Did they point out to you that you cannot drink alcohol in those rooms on match days? They even empty the minibars. (Well, they did three or four years ago - it might have changed.)

They won't stop you having a dump though. :lol:

What!? For 300 sheets a night I'd want Megan Fox pissing Moet down my throat! Cheeky bastards.