England v Germany

Park Life

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Capello will knock it on the head now.

Putting Heskey on showed he wants his pay off IMO. And the mugs at the FA extended his contract before the tournament! Redknapp very diplomatic there....

The following players should never, ever play for England again: John Terry, Matthew Upson, Emile Heskey, Frank Lampard, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joe Cole and Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney should be on the bench for the next few games. As I have said before, we need a purge of all the egotistical tossers, and let us start from scratch. Even if that means seeing Kevin Davies play!

As for the manager.......................the only man who can sort it all out has just moved to Real Madrid. Although he'll play that clown Terry.

The following players should never, ever play for England again: John Terry, Matthew Upson, Emile Heskey, Frank Lampard, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joe Cole and Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney should be on the bench for the next few games. As I have said before, we need a purge of all the egotistical tossers, and let us start from scratch. Even if that means seeing Kevin Davies play!

As for the manager.......................the only man who can sort it all out has just moved to Real Madrid. Although he'll play that clown Terry.

I like Kevin Davies, and he is a million miles better than Heskey

best team won.

England have been playing shite teams , qualifying and group stages.

this is the first time they played a world class team,

they were found out.

at least I wont have to listen to any more 1966 and England are gunna win the world cup.

England are what 8,9,10 in the world rankings ?

was anyone expecting them to win except the media ?

everyone seems to think the premiership is the best league in the world and

so any of the England players in it playing supremely well, stick em together

and you've got a world class team, that can win the world cup ...

errr NO !!!

To me one of the biggest problems seems to be a massive lack of unity in the squad, always get the impression most of the players hate each other.

Another thing that's occurred to me is that not many players, be it English or otherwise, who play in the Premiership have performed particularly well at this world cup. Just look at the likes of Rooney, Lampard, Torres, Evra, Drogba etc Might be just a coincidence like and there are some exceptions but still.

I'm sticking my neck out and saying we'll win 3-1. The last time we played them our reserves utterly dominated in Berlin against them. I think the real England will stand up, I really do.

I know I shouldn't, but :lol:

Any of that sorry shower who have got their lawyers working overtime on those injunctions will be shitting themselves now, guessing the tabloids will be going for the jugular :lol:

More of or lot need to go and play abroad. The English footballer is incredibly insular compared to other nationalities.

Not a single member of the german team that just won 4-1 plays abroad though

They all do - Germany. :lol:

Edited by Renton

Any of that sorry shower who have got their lawyers working overtime on those injunctions will be shitting themselves now, guessing the tabloids will be going for the jugular :lol:

Oh yeah, forgot about those tales about Terry and Gerrard [that may not be true of course, and all made up].

Good in a way that they ended up giving us a hiding, cos the harping on about the goal that never was if it had stayed 2-1, for the next 20 years could have been painful.

Agreed, it will stil be the excuse though, turning point and all that.

well with the 6+5 or whatever the numbers are that is being phased in over the next howevermany seasons should help at least

Good in a way that they ended up giving us a hiding, cos the harping on about the goal that never was if it had stayed 2-1, for the next 20 years could have been painful.

well with the 6+5 or whatever the numbers are that is being phased in over the next howevermany seasons should help at least

I thought FIFA scrapped that? :lol:

oh yeh they did, its the squad of 25 now though isnt it, with gradually greater % of english players?

oh yeh they did, its the squad of 25 now though isnt it, with gradually greater % of english players?

The problem isn't so much the quality of the players though is it, it's getting them to play well together that seems to be the never ending problem for England.