Android Apps

Wavey Davey

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any recommendations for a new mobile? I've kept my old one for a bit and got a real cheap good deal for doing it but the internet keeps going off on it and its time to bite the bullet and get a new one. Want something unlocked or tmobile so I can switch sims and keep the good deal I'm on and am looking at something no more than about £120. Are the android phones that big a deal?

Any recommendations for a new mobile? I've kept my old one for a bit and got a real cheap good deal for doing it but the internet keeps going off on it and its time to bite the bullet and get a new one. Want something unlocked or tmobile so I can switch sims and keep the good deal I'm on and am looking at something no more than about £120. Are the android phones that big a deal?

Nokia-5110-01.gif

Nokia-5110-01.gif

i think that was my first ever mobile - about 1998 ish.

got it on orange everyday 50 tariff (50 mins every day) :D

Nice one, have you tried doubletwist? I first downloaded it a couple of years ago and it was canny buggy, but apparently it's pretty good if you run into bother with poweramp.

Part of the problem with android is that there seems to be a lot of choice with apps, and a lot of them are very good but there are fewer standouts. Like with apple, it seems like an app becomes dominant and you know it's the best, but that doesn't seem to happen as much on Android.

This may seem like a daft question - on my volume settings I have the media volume at it's highest level, however as soon as I put my headphones in the volume goes down and I have to keep on manual changing it back to it's highest level.

Anybody know of a way to stop this and for it to be at maximum all of the time?

They're taking care of you man JJ

Divvent have it full whack with your earphones in....you'll lose a load of frequencies from your hearing.

Get a proper pair of noise isolaters and use the recommended volume setting.

:icon_lol:

[/granny talk]

I'm using Handscent to send messages, which I think is class btw. Any idea how come only messages by one preview in the notification bar when none are supposed to preview?

New works phone is going to be a Samsung Galaxy S2. had a temp phone since I moved but I could not wait any longer for the iPhone 5.

Had a cheap LG thrive and that was not up to scratch. Hopefully this bad boy is. :D

Guardian Anywhere is good for anyone who reads the Guardian. It'll download the entire paper during the night, so you'll have the full thing for offline reading the next day. Does the same every night.

You can get all of Wikipedia in 4gb apparently

Guardian Anywhere is good for anyone who reads the Guardian. It'll download the entire paper during the night, so you'll have the full thing for offline reading the next day. Does the same every night.

The word cloud for tags is great.

The word cloud for tags is great.

Ya wha?