Arsey big issue sellers

Geordieracer

The 'discuss' bit on the end is superfluous btw. It's should only really be used when you want to debate a statement and not when you ask a question :lol:

But aye, anyway.

The 'discuss' bit on the end is superfluous btw. It's should only really be used when you want to debate a statement and not when you ask a question :lol:

But aye, anyway.

Many thanks for the grammar/composition lesson. Good to know you're down with the big issue bollock hoofing.

By the way technically asking a question is opening a debate.

But aye, anyway.

Many thanks for the grammar/composition lesson. Good to know you're down with the big issue bollock hoofing.

By the way technically asking a question is opening a debate.

Never said it wasn't. Feel free to kick me in the stotts btw.

There the least of my problems nowadays on Northumberland street. You have to run the gauntlet of beggars, pollsters, and worst of all charity workers. The latter have recently become uber aggressive in their approach, following you up the street, trying to be pally and strike up a conversation. Just fuck off you cunts. Fortunately I am adept at using the 'human shield' approach.

There the least of my problems nowadays on Northumberland street. You have to run the gauntlet of beggars, pollsters, and worst of all charity workers. The latter have recently become uber aggressive in their approach, following you up the street, trying to be pally and strike up a conversation. Just fuck off you cunts. Fortunately I am adept at using the 'human shield' approach.

Pretend to be mental and they don't tend to bother you, some of us don't have to try too hard.

Charity workers really piss me off.

If I wanted to donate to that charity I would have already.

I do the NSPCC by direct debit and the 'resting actors' on Market Street in NSPCC clobber still don't hesitate to tell me how I could be doing more.

Charity workers or chuggers as they're known down here are a constant problem. There are a different set with their buckets stalking my tube station every morning, they're there in the tube I get off at, and then again as I walk up to the office. RNLI and AID Africa this morning.

I do my bit for Cancer charities and it winds me up being made to feel guilty for not putting my hand in my pocket every other day.

Again a swift shoe in the nuts/chuff may resolve the situation.

Edited by Geordieracer

You should be legally able to taser those chuggers. I used to live in Bedford, and the place was crawling with the bib wearing twats. That, and smack heads with orange teeth wanting 50p.

The charity workers alllllllways fucking annoy me, i give direct out of my wages to two charities.

I knew a lad who did worked for those ones in the charity fluorescent bibs which tend to change every month, he was on nearly £7 an hour, how fucking charitable is that!

following you up the street, trying to be pally and strike up a conversation.

One of them did that with me when i was in Cardiff a few weeks back, "hey man awesome t-shirt, John Bonham's awesome man!"

actually stopped so I could shut him up "it's an AC/DC shirt and that's Angus Young, whose not only alive but not in Led Zeppelin."

:lol: Quality

Charity workers or chuggers as they're known down here are a constant problem. There are a different set with their buckets stalking my tube station every morning, they're there in the tube I get off at, and then again as I walk up to the office. RNLI and AID Africa this morning.

I do my bit for Cancer charities and it winds me up being made to feel guilty for not putting my hand in my pocket every other day.

Again a swift shoe in the nuts/chuff may resolve the situation.

The RNLI are the richest charity in the country so they get nowt off me.

Great North Air Ambulance, RSPCA and Cancer Research are my choice, I'll put loose change in a charity box at a till if I recognise it, and sponsor someone who is doing a bike-ride or parachute jump or whatever. But do not stop me in the street or come to my door.

Nowt wrong with a rattling tin / bucket - and the people doing that will be volunteers.

Got to agree with the charity workers - "chuggers" is a new one on this old git - but they seem to be total wankers - all this fake cheery matey stuff. Go stick your head somewhere you patronising little bastards. Then again what might any of us be doing for a living shortly if the Bullingdon club stay in power................

Buy the big issue fairly regularly and would have to say based upon my experience in Newcastle have never had a problem with a seller. There was one lad who used to be regularly in the bookies mind which did beg me to question "how vulnerable ?!" but generally the poor buggers don t have a lot - certainly not the lad I regularly buy from.

Pretend to be mental and they don't tend to bother you, some of us don't have to try too hard.

You lot must look soft. I never even get approached by these charity gimps. Unless I just look tight as arseholes.

:D