Fallout: New Vegas

Andrew

Looks like lonesome road is the last DLC to come out from what ive read and i cant wait for it, I was gonna wait for all the dlc's to come out then download them to see if they bring them out cheaper in a bundle but I cba to wait

Gonna get them as soon as possible and get back into Fallout New Vegas, god dammit i love that game

• 1 month later...

Lonesome Road is out now. Got it loaded up last night. The area reminds me of Fallout 3, all built up but in tatters. Ulysses is being a bit of a cunt and talking in riddles, but I suppose it wouldn't be any fun if he told you the details straight away.

• 3 years later...

I've never played any of these. Questions: are they good? And if so which one is worth getting? I'm assuming there's no need to work through the series or anything.

Yes

3 and NV. They're made in the same engine, same platform, just different settings/stories.

Nope. Each is seperate in its own right, you'd get more out of the nods back to previous games if you've played the older ones but nothing that matters

Nice one thanks. So if you had to pick one of the two recommended, which would you go for? I'll probably not get both played so if one is better than the other, I'd just get that. Thanks.

3 is my favourite personally and one of my favourite games overall.

There is a lot of content there, quite a lot of DLC which is pretty much all worth playing also.