Welcome To Glasgow - Advice On Your Visit To Glasgow

luvly_jubbly

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag

The Louden Tavern is the other side of Glasgow about 5 mile away. Admission is only granted if you can show UVF, UDA, Union Jack tattoo's in there anyway, so only BobbyShinton would get in out of here.

The Louden Tavern is the other side of Glasgow about 5 mile away. Admission is only granted if you can show UVF, UDA, Union Jack tattoo's in there anyway, so only BobbyShinton would get in out of here.

There is one within walking distance of the ground, just of the main road back into the city. Was dragged along to it couple of seasons ago. Gordon''s post explains it to a tee.

Went one last night called The Bunker. Not sure what street it is, runs parallel to Sauchiehall st. but one street down.

Beers were standard fare, but oh my, clungetastic!

Went in there with wor lass once. Hardest pint of my life. In more ways than one.

There was a gorgeous lass behind the bar, the outfit she had on man...

She would've revealed less if she'd been doing naked handstands and the splits

Bunkerbar

Edited by Monkeys Fist

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going, ridiculously excited for a preseason game! getting the train up later tonight and back on the sunday!

What night clubs are good on Saturday night? Did a little bit of research (10 mins or so). Is The Garage the best place to go? Sounds like it's dirt cheap in there and has a rock/indie room!

I'm going, ridiculously excited for a preseason game! getting the train up later tonight and back on the sunday!

What night clubs are good on Saturday night? Did a little bit of research (10 mins or so). Is The Garage the best place to go? Sounds like it's dirt cheap in there and has a rock/indie room!

The Garage is alright, aye. Wasn't dirt cheap when I was in though but there might be a new night on or what have you.

The Garage is good but I dont know about the prices also Karbon is really good and is the nightclub that attracts all the football players and money men etc but the drink prices are no different to anywhere else.

Oh and to the poster who asked was I one of they big guys who smashed up Manchester- No, I wasnt all I am trying to do is offer you's advice so you have a good trip up if you dont want my advice dont come on the thread.

Edited by luvly_jubbly

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The Garage is good but I dont know about the prices also Karbon is really good and is the nightclub that attracts all the football players and money men etc but the drink prices are no different to anywhere else.

Oh and to the poster who asked was I one of they big guys who smashed up Manchester- No, I wasnt all I am trying to do is offer you's advice so you have a good trip up if you dont want my advice dont come on the thread.

Take no notice of him mate, he's a bin dipper (scouse), typically arrogant, dense scouser who supports the most plastically supported club in world football. It makes sense for them to be Chinese or Norwegian owned seeing as though they make up 50% of their match going support.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Funny the thing about Liverpool they have no game for 3 month, a host of top new signings making their home debut £15 to get in Attendance 31,002 - there'll be more at our friendly tomorrow.

Funny the thing about Liverpool they have no game for 3 month, a host of top new signings making their home debut £15 to get in Attendance 31,002 - there'll be more at our friendly tomorrow.

I actually dont expect a good attendance from us tomorrow sadly.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

You have sold 31,000 so far, on top of that we have sold the 4,000 we were given you should have given us the whole Broomloan to be honest, we'd have filled them no bother as it is I know plenty who are going in your end.

I heard the game clashes with an Open Day at Buckfast Abbey.

Bad planning, that :scratchchin:

You have sold 31,000 so far, on top of that we have sold the 4,000 we were given you should have given us the whole Broomloan to be honest, we'd have filled them no bother as it is I know plenty who are going in your end.

Not as bad as I thought but still thats 15-20k empty.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Yous had smaller gates against Man City, Spurs and Everton though in recent friendlies, there'll be a walk up to, maybe 40000 which is a good effort. Like I say madness not give us 8-10000 tickets imo unless the local plod wouldn't allow it.

Yous had smaller gates against Man City, Spurs and Everton though in recent friendlies, there'll be a walk up to, maybe 40000 which is a good effort. Like I say madness not give us 8-10000 tickets imo unless the local plod wouldn't allow it.

It will have something to do with people having season tickets in those areas.

31k for who Liverpool were playing isn't so bad imo.

Exactly. I reckon Stevie should look at our UEFA Cup attendances in comparison tbh

Edited by Sima