Hatton Fight

Gemmill

I used to follow boxing quite closely, but it's such a shambles these days, I've really lost interest. Which means that I've got no idea whether this fight tonight is likely to be any good - is Hatton just gonna batter this bloke or is there a chance of it being a decent fight?

Trying to decide whether it's worth poncing £15 on. Anyone know what they're talking about and would like to enlighten me? :lol:

It's supposed to be a tough fight apparently. I was reading earlier that Maussa's a hard-hitter and a bit of an untidy fighter. Coupled with the pressure for Hatton to defend his title it might make it an interesting one. It's in Sheffield too instead of the MEN arena so it'll be slightly different turf for Hatton too.

It's supposed to be a tough fight apparently.  I was reading earlier that Maussa's a hard-hitter and a bit of an untidy fighter.  Coupled with the pressure for Hatton to defend his title it might make it an interesting one. It's in Sheffield too instead of the MEN arena so it'll be slightly different turf for Hatton too.

61286[/snapback]

Cheers 'Arry. :lol:

I must be getting tight like cos in the past I would have just paid the £15 and taken my chances. I'm really agonising over this one though. :lol:

Matty, it does look like he's gonna walk it from those odds, but the bookies know that people are gonna pile on Hatton so the odds are gonna be a bit distorted, although I'm sure he probably is a decent favourite.

To be honest, Hatton never really looks like he's having too mcuh bother with most of his opponents. :lol: The fight against Tszyu was his toughest test and it was a cracking fight in the end.

There's all this carry-on with him splitting from Frank Warren at the moment aswell, so probably more about external factors and how he handles the pressure more than anything - something he's never had a problem with before.

Just get the fight man. :icon_lol: And make sure I get a running commentary :lol: Hattons the only boxer I'd actually sit down and watch at the moment.

What time is it scheduled to start? A mate of mine said he was going to get it. Its not one of these 4am-for-american-tv jobs is it?

61295[/snapback]

Don't think so mate. The programme starts at 9, so if they string it out til 4 I would be mightily pissed off - I'll be staying up past my bedtime as is. :lol:

Cath, I might get it. Although I'm still not sure. :lol:

What time is it scheduled to start? A mate of mine said he was going to get it. Its not one of these 4am-for-american-tv jobs is it?

61295[/snapback]

In the ring around 10.15pm apparently. Although after my mistake with the depth of the Titanic the other day I wouldn't listen to a word I say :lol:

It might be, aye.  Have you contacted Sky yet, or been on their website anyway? :lol:

61303[/snapback]

Aye. If I get the basic package it'll cost me £50 for Sky+ anyway.

It might be, aye.  Have you contacted Sky yet, or been on their website anyway? :lol:

61303[/snapback]

61306[/snapback]

Even with Sky Sports and using that special offer thing? :lol:

It might be, aye.  Have you contacted Sky yet, or been on their website anyway? :icon_lol:

61303[/snapback]

61306[/snapback]

61307[/snapback]

That's part of the offer cos it would normally be £90 for installation then £10 per month for the Sky+. If I get Sky Sports it would be £32 a month after the offer ends and no subscription for Sky+. Just weighing up my finances at the moment. :lol:

It might be, aye.  Have you contacted Sky yet, or been on their website anyway? :icon_lol:

61303[/snapback]

61306[/snapback]

61307[/snapback]

That's part of the offer cos it would normally be £90 for installation then £10 per month for the Sky+. If I get Sky Sports it would be £32 a month after the offer ends and no subscription for Sky+. Just weighing up my finances at the moment. :lol:

61309[/snapback]

just get it cheapskate!

when you do can I come round and watch it cos Im not forking out for Sky. ;)

I rang telwest to cancel me phone and they had a recorded message apologising that no-one in the north west could order pay per view events.

Quite an inopportune time to knack like. Made me chuckle thinking of all those mancs who won't be to watch it :lol::lol:

61303[/snapback]

61306[/snapback]

61307[/snapback]

61309[/snapback]

just get it cheapskate!

when you do can I come round and watch it cos Im not forking out for Sky. :icon_lol:

61311[/snapback]

If he comes, you must surely have room for another?? ;)