Useless newspaper delivery

Glasgow Mag

My newspaper is being delivered later and later: during holiday times it often doesn''t appear until at least 9.30 am, which is a bit useless as, not surprisingly, I''m at work by then.

When do you get yours? Should I whinge? Is it because I read the Guardian?

ah i used to hate delivering The Gurdian when i done my paper round... never used to fit in the bastard letter box

5169[/snapback]

He'll probably have one of those bastid vertical letter boxes n'all, I used to hate those shites.

I used to hate all those leaflets that would fall out everywhere, then you get blamed for spreading litter.

5174[/snapback]

Me too however that may have been because I used to deliver the local free paper and every once in a while I'd go and dump all the shite down in the woods. :D

I used to hate all those leaflets that would fall out everywhere, then you get blamed for spreading litter.

5174[/snapback]

Me too however that may have been because I used to deliver the local free paper and every once in a while I'd go and dump all the shite down in the woods. :D

5176[/snapback]

Man we truly were seperated at birth.

I used to deliver the 'Fife Advertiser' - had to deliver about 500 a week with extra cash for delivering the Farmfoods leaflets, etc.. Used to dump them in the bins, in the bushes. Once set up the incinerator in the back garden, but put the fire out by mistake when I just dumped all 500 straight on the fire in a oner. My mum once found a few hiding in my rom as well, under my bed.

5174[/snapback]

5176[/snapback]

I used to deliver the 'Fife Advertiser' - had to deliver about 500 a week with extra cash for delivering the Farmfoods leaflets, etc.. Used to dump them in the bins, in the bushes. Once set up the incinerator in the back garden, but put the fire out by mistake when I just dumped all 500 straight on the fire in a oner. My mum once found a few hiding in my rom as well, under my bed.

5184[/snapback]

I used to burn em, bury em and then found the best thing to do was walk home with them and dump em on somebody elses patch. The number of kids that got sacked for dumping their Advertisers because of me was ridiculous. Admittedly, I probably walked more trying to find somewhere to dump em than I would have just delivering the sods!

*Apologies if you ever got a bollocking for not delivering the Advertiser in the following locations...Lemington, Scotswood, Blakelaw, Westerhope.*

5174[/snapback]

5176[/snapback]

5184[/snapback]

I used to burn em, bury em and then found the best thing to do was walk home with them and dump em on somebody elses patch. The number of kids that got sacked for dumping their Advertisers because of me was ridiculous. Admittedly, I probably walked more trying to find somewhere to dump em than I would have just delivering the sods!

*Apologies if you ever got a bollocking for not delivering the Advertiser in the following locations...Lemington, Scotswood, Blakelaw, Westerhope.*

5186[/snapback]

Peasepud I am astounded at how clever you are. I would never have thought of that in a million years. Have you always been such a crafty sod? Tell us of any more of your little schemes you had running as a lad!