Saturday night losers thread

Steve

I'm surprised by the number of people online on this board right now, especially considering it's after 8pm on a Saturday night. So, what's your excuse, why are you such a loser that you're online instead of out somewhere?

Mine is that I'm currently £50 overdrawn and don't get paid 'til Tuesday. That and the fact I know like three people down here and no one's in the mood to do anything. :lol:

I'm up early tomorrow revising for shit exams.

On the plus side, I bought a car today.

On the down side again, if I fail these exams I will be sacked from my job and will have to sell my car or body parts to the value of the aforementioned vehicle.

Leaving do last thursday, Everton tomorrow, Wigan Wednesday, christmas do on thursday, Villa Saturday, Another Christmas do next Thursday £800 overdrawn, not paid till Christmas Day and not bought any presents yet.

:lol:

4 cans of fosters and a vesta curry for me tonight. :lol:

Leaving do last thursday, Everton tomorrow, Wigan Wednesday, christmas do on thursday, Villa Saturday, Another Christmas do next Thursday £800 overdrawn, not paid till Christmas Day and not bought any presents yet.

61345[/snapback]

Jonno's?

Is the next Thursday night out the Tokyo do? Im going for the free drinks too

61345[/snapback]

Jonno's?

61383[/snapback]

When I found out half the people on here worked at Longbenton I asked who was CSR and got complete denial!

Indeed, Jonno.

so who are yee then?

4 cans of fosters and a vesta curry for me tonight. :icon_lol:

61345[/snapback]

Jonno's?

61383[/snapback]

When I found out half the people on here worked at Longbenton I asked who was CSR and got complete denial!

Indeed, Jonno.

so who are yee then?

61384[/snapback]

Not sure but iirc you asked if everyone worked for the CSA

I said kind of but the other side

A couple of my colleagues went too, Gerry and Duffy, infact I almost went , good lad Jonno shame he's South African.

Who am I? You first :lol:

I'm ganning out later.....and I've had 2 home made indian curries this week already ........

What you ordered mate ?????

61339[/snapback]

Chicken Madras, Garlic Pilau rice & Paratha bread

61357[/snapback]

In the end, I had a canny few at a private party at the local, let out at about 1.30, and helped myself to some grub of the usual buffet kind

Not sure but iirc you asked if everyone worked for the CSA

I said kind of but the other side

A couple of my colleagues went too, Gerry and Duffy, infact I almost went , good lad Jonno shame he's South African.

Who am I? You first  :lol:

61388[/snapback]

Since we registered around the same time and I've got about 4 times as many posts I'm not sure I want to divulge my identity in case you're my boss. :lol:

I've already been warned against this kind of thing at work.

There's only one Toon fan I know works over there, but CC isn't in to his Nintendo's as far as I know.

CC, has got to be the miserable bastard Connor. I used to be on the Batch team rather than incidents with Colin, Data Recovery now. I'm guessing seeing as you know Jonno your in Finance Dev. I was sure you'd said before you were based in Washington though

CC, has got to be the miserable bastard Connor. I used to be on the Batch team rather than incidents with Colin, Data Recovery now. I'm guessing seeing as you know Jonno your in Finance Dev. I was sure you'd said before you were based in Washington though

61426[/snapback]

We were. Moved to Cobalt a while ago though, around the same time live recovery moved there.

61345[/snapback]

Fosters? Dont the english have any decent beers?

I went out Saturday night into Northbridge, twas alright nothing much. Watched the Liverpool game, boring, and drank quite a bit and then got a kebab.