The 'bigger' club.

Danny CL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
Oh and for those who think I am dragging this back to Spurs want to look who started this.

Can't work out if Stevie is properly on the wind up or if he's a post Italia 90, sky fan.

Only post Italia 90 sky fan would write something like this...

In our short lifetime Stevie, stamford bridge looked like this:

ground_arial_old.jpg

...like it's some sort of revelation, you haven't got a clue son. I've actually STOOD on the North Terrace as it was then, never mind looked at it in a Panini 91 sticker album clearly like you.

Something else about Chelsea as well, and no one can deny this, in the 80's when they were shit they always brung the most up here of any southern club. 84, 7,000 of them imagine your Spurs', West Ham, QPR type clubs doing the same.

You're an idiot Steve. If you did come down to the old bridge you would realise what a non entity they really were.

Considering they were averaging 20K at home in 84, I seriously doubt they took 7K up to yours but I can't prove you are full of sh!t so what can I do?

Edited by Danny CL

You're an idiot Steve. If you did come down to the old bridge you would realise what a non entity they really were.

Considering they were averaging 20K at home in 84, I seriously doubt they took 7K up to yours but I can't prove you are full of sh!t so what can I do?

Not bad in division 2 tbh.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Yes 20k average in 84 in Division Two, better than a 20k average in Division 1 like Spurs in 86.

They were terribly mismanaged, the same as we have been from top to bottom. If you had a clue you would know Chelsea had one of the best away supports in the country in the 80's regardless of their home gates. As for 7k here in 84, I didn't go to my first toon game till 12 month later, but any older toon fan who was there would verify it. 1-1 draw it was I still have it on video, they had the full Leazes squashed in and some of the paddock in a 38,000 capacity crowd. Don't talk to people who have a clue about football because you end up looking stupid.

Going up as champions. Averaging 13K the year before. Small club in Fulham

Still, you only averaged 20,000 yourselves in '86....when you finished 10th in the top flight.

I can confirm they did - in fact that was the largest non North East following I've ever seen for a league game.

(I realise this goes aginst my earlier position to an extent but the truth matters).

Guest Gordon McKeag

I can confirm they did - in fact that was the largest non North East following I've ever seen for a league game.

(I realise this goes aginst my earlier position to an extent but the truth matters).

Along with Brighton in 1979... but there you go you total home counties nobhead. Don't talk about things you haven't got a clue about fuckin Skyboy.

Along with Brighton in 1979... but there you go you total home counties nobhead. Don't talk about things you haven't got a clue about fuckin Skyboy.

Why would I have a clue how many they took to yours? I get the feeling NJS is just saying it to back you up but in a season when they ended up winning and you came third maybe its less surprising.

one things for sure, they weren't doing it year on year cause they were getting less than 15K at home.

Still, you only averaged 20,000 yourselves in '86....when you finished 10th in the top flight.

So did you in 88 when you finished 8th

I get the feeling NJS is just saying it to back you up but in a season when they ended up winning and you came third maybe its less surprising.

I have no reason to back Stevie up for the sake of it - as I said saying that goes against what I've been saying in terms of Spurs Vs Chelsea.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Why would I have a clue how many they took to yours? I get the feeling NJS is just saying it to back you up but in a season when they ended up winning and you came third maybe its less surprising.

one things for sure, they weren't doing it year on year cause they were getting less than 15K at home.

If you had half a clue you would know Chelsea had by far the biggest away support in the south of England, but you don't, you shouldn't talk about football. You don't have any knowledge about football culture or history, your football opinion is based on writers in rags like the express, soccer am and such like. Everything about you epitomises the modern football fan, and I honestly mean that.

http://www.topspurs.com/8586.htm

08-Feb-86 Division 1 13,135 H Coventry City

08-Mar-86 Division 1 10,841 H West Bromwich Albion

16-Apr-86 Division 1 9,359 H Birmingham City

03-May-86 Division 1 14,854 H Aston Villa

05-May-86 Division 1 13,036 H Southampton

tbh

And that was the year they got promoted so attendances were up, they were getting 12/13K the year before.

ha ha Stevie you boss eyed cretin, exposed as the liar you are.

Rich coming from you.

Fuck's sake man.

Another thread ruined - again.

No doubt I'll get the blame for that.

Read back man

You're the reason it went this way.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Yes because the ground was being renovated you utter cock. You know the stand we built with the Peter Beardsley money. Unbelievably clueless. Honestly just give up.

Guest Gordon McKeag

tbh

A side that contained Gary Mabbutt, Glenn Hoddle, Clive Allen, Chrissy Waddle, Nico Claesen to mention a few. Unbelievable. That's why they're not respected, shit club, shit fans always have been. Gazza even says it in his autobiography.

tbh

A side that contained Gary Mabbutt, Glenn Hoddle, Clive Allen, Chrissy Waddle, Nico Claesen to mention a few. Unbelievable. That's why they're not respected, shit club, shit fans always have been. Gazza even says it in his autobiography.

Im sure he loved your lot chucking mars bars at him when he came back

Yes because the ground was being renovated you utter cock. You know the stand we built with the Peter Beardsley money. Unbelievably clueless. Honestly just give up.

Not to mention this point about our low attendances in 88 have been pointed out to fucktard several times before.

Guest Gordon McKeag

tbh

He did he picked one up and ate it taking a corner iirc, but it doesn't change the fact you have wank fans, worse than Chelsea's by far, and are closer to Arsenal in terms of passionate support than you are to us or other proper clubs.

tbh

He did he picked one up and ate it taking a corner iirc, but it doesn't change the fact you have wank fans, worse than Chelsea's by far, and are closer to Arsenal in terms of passionate support than you are to us or other proper clubs.

What??? have you been to the been to the bridge recently?? Unbelievable

The mathew harding / shed ends are alright. the rest is corporate / women / children. All the stuff you claim to hate a football.

Edited by Danny CL