The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Doesn't really bother me as I stopped reading the chronicle football a few years ago.

Don't read the chronicle and don't follow him on Twitter, don't retweet his articles or post links to them here.

90% of The Chronicle readership is for the football, they'd sharp get rid of him if people weren't buying the paper or visiting the website.

Yes it does ;) Along with the obertan support which granted has dwindled ( as he is getting harder to defend )

Nah you're completely wrong.

The place gets loads of stick on here due to past rivalries and people who get banned on there tend to come over here with a grudge to bear. It's a great forum IMO.

I remember there was lots of stances being taken supporting pardews decision to play Obertan for 20 games straight and bench Ben Arfa. Christmas tree obviously leading the troops :lol:

I could tell within 3 games that he was utter shite but people went on about his workrate and pace and that he would come good with an arm around his neck.

There is a few canny posters there like sewelly, HTT and MIck etc - but loads of apologists as well.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I'm glad he's got Belgian football expert Phillipe Albert talking about Club Brugge.

Aye imagine if he was using his own knowledge. "Club Brugge a club based in Brussels, are fierce derby rivals with PSV Eindhoven who they compete with in the Sud Nederland derby. My sources tell me such occasions are fierce, but Newcastle fans will face a warm welcome in the Dutch capital."

I remember there was lots of stances being taken supporting pardews decision to play Obertan for 20 games straight and bench Ben Arfa. Christmas tree obviously leading the troops :lol:

I could tell within 3 games that he was utter shite but people went on about his workrate and pace and that he would come good with an arm around his neck.

There is a few canny posters there like sewelly, HTT and MIck etc - but loads of apologists as well.

There wasn't at all. CT wasn't leading any troops, as everybody on there disagreed with him. There was loads of apologists around when Keegan left, which pissed me off, but I wouldn't say there's anybody on there who is an Ashley apologist as you describe it. Most like on here were extremely disappointed with the last transfer window.

There wasn't at all. CT wasn't leading any troops, as everybody on there disagreed with him. There was loads of apologists around when Keegan left, which pissed me off, but I wouldn't say there's anybody on there who is an Ashley apologist as you describe it. Most like on here were extremely disappointed with the last transfer window.

Hold on there Jonny Boy :lol:

Only two things people disagreed with me about. One was Tory views and the other was the extreme wankfest that was taking place over Ben Arfa.

All other subjects I don't recall anyone disagreeing.

The Ben Arfa wankfest was justified. Even if you do still try and pick faults with him.

Also you never responded when you were picked upon your absurd remarks saying him and Ronaldo had a similar style. ;)

Said it before I'll say it again. Ben Arfa is the nearest thing to Messi in the BPL. Obviously he is no where near Messi but what he is, is the nearest you'll get to him in this country. If you can't appreciate a player like him you might as well fuck off to the rugby.

The Ben Arfa wankfest was justified. Even if you do still try and pick faults with him.

Also you never responded when you were picked upon your absurd remarks saying him and Ronaldo had a similar style. ;)

First of all it wasn't justified because he was getting games and playing shit. His fitness and his head were not right. This has since been confirmed by both him and Pardew.

With regard to the Ronaldo comment I don't think that's quite what I said.

Seems to be if you argue back with Dave over there you get the heave ho.

• 1 month later...

I get the impression (and that's all it is) that Caulkin thinks he's a cunt too, if my twitter conversation with him this morning is anything to go by.

Ryder has been out-doing himself recently, his stuttering, aggressive non-sense on Talksport the other night was astonishing given his occupation.

I get the impression (and that's all it is) that Caulkin thinks he's a cunt too, if my twitter conversation with him this morning is anything to go by.

Ryder has been out-doing himself recently, his stuttering, aggressive non-sense on Talksport the other night was astonishing given his occupation.

And here it is:

http://www.talksport...al-wonga-182764

Fucking hell! :lol: :lol:

Criminally out of his depth. And in an interview with a Talksport DJ as well ffs.

"Was ah REAAAALLY laughin' at yer?"

He's like a fucking schoolkid. How he keeps his job is beyond me - he makes a fool of himself on Twitter on a daily basis, he makes a fool of himself on national radio, and more importantly he makes a fool of himself every time he gets an article published in that shitty rag he writes for. Mental when there's so many people that can actually string a sentence together and build a sensible argument who are desperate for a job in that field.