The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Wow, just listened to that. It's frightening that the bloke is that stupid. A highlight was where he started saying that Standard Chartered do the same thing Wonga do and the bloke went "do they? tell me what they do?" "well I don't need to tell you what they do we're talking about Newcastle not Liverpool" he brought the argument up :lol:.

Edited by Howay

I've listened to Ryder's piece twice now and I know it's a standard line, but how does this bloke have the position he does? Even by the standard of people who ring up radio stations, if Ryder had been a standard Newcastle fan, I'd have hand on heart thought, get this thick cunt off please he's embarrassing the North East of England.

His sentence structure was simply incredible, Saggers must've thought it was a wind up. The questions Saggers posed were worthy questions, and even being neutral or positive about the sponsorship, they are questions which merited answers, yet Ryder refused. He has a shit reputation in the journalistic world (I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND and even off twitter), he has a shit reputation amongst the majority of people who read the Chronicle, but somehow and I don't know how he has managed it, but he has made that reputation even worse. Even people who viewed him as a giddy annoyance, going off his articles and webchats, can now add arrogant, thick, hesitant, and basically just a cunt. No one who listened to this talksport piece could reach any other conclusions. A truly incredible interview.

Lets not pretend the London media rings us up to talk about how everything is smelling of honey and roses up here though. They want to stir the pot and blow things out of proportions, Im quite sure they would have let off one of the big london clubs easier than they would have done us.

That being said, Lee ryder cant string 3 words together let alone come up with any sensible and well thought-out answers - he sounded pissed to be frank ( probably was too). Bloke is a fat mess.

Couldnt have asked for a worse representative, NUFC.

He seems well pleased with himself in the latest article too, sitting in Pardews cardboard-sized office and sipping coffee off paper cups while licking arse for his next "exclusive" - no doubt about Williamson being "ready for whatever team we face next"

Lets not pretend the London media rings us up to talk about how everything is smelling of honey and roses up here though. They want to stir the pot and blow things out of proportions, Im quite sure they would have let off one of the big london clubs easier than they would have done us.

That being said, Lee ryder cant string 3 words together let alone come up with any sensible and well thought-out answers - he sounded pissed to be frank ( probably was too). Bloke is a fat mess.

Couldnt have asked for a worse representative, NUFC.

He seems well pleased with himself in the latest article too, sitting in Pardews cardboard-sized office and sipping coffee off paper cups while licking arse for his next "exclusive" - no doubt about Williamson being "ready for whatever team we face next"

I thought he sounded pissed too, I'd be far from surprised if he was on his mobile sat a table with an empty can of special brew and a huge bag of wotsits crisps in front of him.

I thought he sounded pissed too, I'd be far from surprised if he was on his mobile sat a table with an empty can of special brew and a huge bag of wotsits crisps in front of him.

Licking the orange fingerprints off his phone every two minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

Well most of you will go "well it's not that incredible" but it is for someone in his position. THE senior journalist regarding Newcastle United.

Last night if you look at Lee's tweets, he basically embarrassed himself given the position he's in, criticising peoples looks on twitter and their bios (they were mackems granted), just 2 hours of utter typical Lee Ryder patter, calling people son, telling mackems they'd beaten us once in 32 years at home, THE SENIOR JOURNALIST IN THE NORTH EAST. So I basically mentioned him about 10 times taking him to the cleaners basically bitching about him with other people who almost all think he's the biggest clown in world journalism.

Then out of the blue tonight this kid PM's me. "@Adam_Curry_1983 we know who you are ;-)" So I said do you want a medal? Obviously when some bald wrongun you don't know sends you a menacing message you want to know more about him. A quick read of his timeline showed that his last ten or so tweets were either arselicking Lee Ryder or defending him. So it's pretty fucking obvious (considering I've been blocked by Lee for months) I get under his skin by speaking my mind about him, for him to get some random I've never encountered to try and intimidate me.

So I noticed someone I know followed him, not only that but they used to work with this "Adam". They pm'd him and basically he said they didn't know me it was a lie, they were at some game together and were convinced that I'm another journalist (who hates him) and wanted to get to the bottom of who I am. I know you read this "Lee". I'm not Shaun Custis, I'm not Harry fucking Harris, and all I was doing was commenting on the embarrassment to North East journalism that you are Lee. Don't fucking ever try to intimidate me again.

Lee was at Hillheads tonight for Whitley Bay v Blyth.

Stevie - you're not the only person he's followed around Twitter acting the chap towards; a lad I know who is involved with Hebburn Town but used to be home & away NUFC until 2008 got the same treatment a while back

Lee was at Hillheads tonight for Whitley Bay v Blyth.

Stevie - you're not the only person he's followed around Twitter acting the chap towards; a lad I know who is involved with Hebburn Town but used to be home & away NUFC until 2008 got the same treatment a while back

Aye I knew they were at some game tonight that's what I was told. It's blatant attempted intimidation Ian. I've a good mind to produce what evidence I have to Thomson House. I won't though because I'm not lowering myself to that level. Oh how I long for Alan Oliver.

Aye I knew they were at some game tonight that's what I was told. It's blatant attempted intimidation Ian. I've a good mind to produce what evidence I have to Thomson House. I won't though because I'm not lowering myself to that level. Oh how I long for Alan Oliver.

Ryder's 2 big problems, apart from being as thick as pig shit, are his inability to adopt a professional attitude towards the general public & his boozing. It's bad enough when he goes off the deep end when he's sober, but him drunk (especially still pissed the morning after).

There's simply no way George Culkin, Martin Hardy or any other NUFC supporting journalist (even Ian Murtagh and he's a complete clown) would go on the way he does.

Ryder's 2 big problems, apart from being as thick as pig shit, are his inability to adopt a professional attitude towards the general public & his boozing. It's bad enough when he goes off the deep end when he's sober, but him drunk (especially still pissed the morning after).

There's simply no way George Culkin, Martin Hardy or any other NUFC supporting journalist (even Ian Murtagh and he's a complete clown) would go on the way he does.

Couldn't agree more. I've said that all of that many times.

It's like the naka at school, who was shite at football but watched Dunston Fed on a Saturday, and scraped 5 GCSE's writing in one of the most important jobs for one of the biggest local papers in the country. I bet Paul Robertson reads this site, you know I'm talking sense Paul.

QFT

assuming 1983 is his birth year, that lads had a rough run for being 29 from the look of him, if i hadn't seen the 83 i'd have went 38-39

Aye he's got a bit of Phil Mitchell about him, shoulders like a pigeon for someone trying to intimidate someone they don't know.

I've changed my mind.

I actually like this 'McFaul' fella, anyone with an intense dislike of Lee 'Mong on the Tyne' Ryder is alright by me.

I think everyone has an intense dislike for that man. He can't get away with being so unprofessional, and this piss-poor at his job for much longer, can he?

I think everyone has an intense dislike for that man. He can't get away with being so unprofessional, and this piss-poor at his job for much longer, can he?

Well, you wouldn't think so but there he is, actually being allowed to transfer his version of what's akin to a thirteen year old's football diary ramblings into a well respected local newspaper. I thought Anal Oliver was bad but at least he could string a sentence together.