The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

They all seem utterly miserable as well.

One of them had a blazer on and a scarf carefully mismanaged round his neck and displayed an effected look of boredom slightly better than the others. They completely believe they're important and everyone hangs on their words. I take CT more seriously.

One of them had a blazer on and a scarf carefully mismanaged round his neck and displayed an effected look of boredom slightly better than the others. They completely believe they're important and everyone hangs on their words. I take CT more seriously.

I occasionally put this on by mistake (my hand is trained to head straight for the sports channels) and noticed that twat Oliver Holt was wearing a hair band the other morning. He must be in his 40s for fucks sake.

• 1 month later...

"You're on a yellow card son." pmsl

I don't know why but it just tickled me that. Parody ffs. There's not a day goes by without him making me laugh, always unintentionally too.

Is that your mate aye?? I think you could make a comedy around him and his work to be honest. Like a geordie journo David Brent. The Fish could play Lee Ryder. I'd watch it.

How many times have you went "he can't have just said that could he?".

Even today there's a "You won't get anywhere in life with that attitude pal!" and also a "if you have any serious queries feel free to email me rather than getting tangled up in urban myths and notions about the press." Why does he get so defensive? Why? There must be a reason. Why does he rise to it every time. I wonder what his own self analysis of how he comes across would be, I hope he's massively deluded because if he's not he'll have massive mental problems imo.

"Ryder's Friday Analysis"

At least 90% of the things he's saying in that article are irrelevant. His analogies are shit as well. He's on about Arbroath beating Bon Accord 36-0. Shut up. I want a local paper, which has a good reporter it's not too fucking much to ask. Every sentence an unfunny analogy.

We shouldn't have a reporter, where the first thing you do when you read his articles are to look for his mistakes. That's what I do though because there's scores in every article, well not always mistakes just cringeworthy pish.

Edited by McFaul

BB3IybhCAAA6jKY.jpg

What a fucking mug. There are no other words. "Bradford and you fucked it up", there are kids 11 and 12 year old reading the Chronicle being exposed to language like that. He is just incredible.

Wants to be one of the 'lads' but needs to accept that he can't be as a journalist. You're right, all he needed to put instead was a couple of sentences about the away fans being in good voice and baiting the home fans in revenge for 2009.

****** isn't going to scar kids for life tbf

So if you had a little laddie you'd feel fine answering "Daddy why's this word starred out what does it mean?" It just cheapens the newspaper, even a contrary cunt like you can see that surely? Evening Chronicle using swear words? Nah.

Edited by McFaul

I can see that you are fucking obsessed with the bloke in an unhealthy way

I can see that you're obsessed with me in an unhealthy way. I'd be amazed if you're as irritating in person. You say lots but never say anything really.