The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Whenever I see this thread getting bumped I'm getting really disappointed. I don't even know who Lee Ryder is, and couldn't care less if he was a tit...

You need to put a pic of yourself in 'the belta minge' thread, mate, err, I mean, love.

3ssmw0.jpg

qm.gifqm.gif

I can just imagine Norway must be chocca with slim, young good looking females putting their points across about why Jonas is shit or Pardew must go etc on a foreign football message board instead of talking to other girls their own age on facebook or going to clubs or spending time with their boyfriends.

#1 So being promoted means you don't have weekends free? Your not Bill Gates son, you're a geek who does data entry.

I spend weekends doing things i don't always get to do during the week generally and sometimes I have out of hours work also :), but yes clearly having going to the football down my list of priorities in comparison to other things is a big issue :lol: Wonder how many people on here live closer and do the same.

Data entry? yes Stevie that's exactly what I do :lol: fuck me you've no clue, which isn't surprising really.

# I played Sunday League for 23 years from 9 year old till last year. How do you think it makes you look that making fun of someones knee injuries? You make yourself look a cunt mate, think before you type. Running 4 mile is an achievement me knees come up like puddings, and I'm doing two lots of 13 miles in the summer for charity.

Awww poor you, I ran to a decent level for years while you were playing sunday league, and i'll open my mouth wide as i like you were trying to have a dig at appearances before "raheem sterling" wasn't it? :lol: you're far from an athlete to be having digs at anyone, injuries or not. (quick throw the charity line in some more to try and repair that ever worsening reputation of being a dick)

#A quick look at your twitter shows that the people you follow are either footballers, people off toontastic or popstars. Some of my friends are actually here on twitter not people you discuss firewall problems with. I follow maybe 20 people who actual friends, and another 80 I've met and are more than acquaintances.

This doesn't even make sense, I barely use twitter and because you have "friends on it" and i don't means what exactly, you've tried to take the piss about me being a geek and you've just said you use twitter as a social networking tool to make friends :lol: Aye sorry I'll get on twitter try make some cyber strangers my mates eh :D

32k tweets which is 10x the number i have and i've only had the one account unlike some... yes i'm clearly the geek :)

#Pathetic.

You are indeed

#Gimp I think I used. I didn't say Irish anything, most of my roots are in the Republic of Ireland.

So nowhere is the answer to the support question then

did you want to chance it then and see who wins with you being banned then big shot or you going back down.....again.

:lol: Got bored at the start of the second question.

aye that sums you up stevie, my eyes are dry, back to pm'ing those lads who you think support you, i def haven't got wind of it or had a pm telling me i was spot on with the content/how much of a joke you are. :)

make sure you're careful when you dry your eyes mind, don't want to leave patchy bits from that fake tan moisturiser , everyone's got the measure of you on here everytime you've piped up and been called on it.

Don't worry i won't ban you yet, mainly because i'm busy until later and i can't be arsed getting copied into the messages of you crying your lamps out again on twitter

You used a line "your ever worsening reputation". :lol: To me this shows that you care about yours and are wounded by the fact you've ended up looking a cunt again. I'll be fair to J69 he can be a gimp at times, but he doesn't give a fuck what people think about him. You clearly do with that very sentence.

You are an irrelevance on toontastic, you do the admin, anyone could do it, your input to the crack, to the football side and everything else is negligible. You have nothing really but knowing how to fix a few 1's and 0's on the actual make up of the site which other people could do no bother anyway. The Brian Pinas of this board in impact, content and delivery of what is actually said. Insignificant. Not that I'm more important than anyone else, I most certainly am not, but the likes of Howmanheyman, Tooj, JawD, even Gemmill with his funnies on the General Chat, would be an infinitely bigger miss than you.

Won't ban me yet :lol: you don't have the authority to do it anyway you complete gimp of a lad.

You's can keep bickering as Im on dinner and its giving me something to read, but can we draw it to a close?

btw - The anyone could do Ants admin thing, erm, not at the minute like (he is the clever fucker of the admins) :lol:

btwbtw - Ant as an Admin, of course he can ban someone. would be a first like as he hasn't banned anyone yet.

btwbtwbtw - nowt really, I just wanted to say btwbtwbtw.

By all means get back to taking the piss out of Lee Ryder though as te bloke is a complete wreck. Following him on twitter man, he CANNOT take any critique, even in his numerous daily mistakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol

i dont post much on here but id say im reading the forum every other day for a few years now.

Theres no doubt stevie brings some zing and life to the forum but theres a line. You should have some respect for authority and forum admin. Id say hes the balotelli of the forum. As much as you hate the cunt he does liven the place up.

Lets hope his ban gives him time to reflect lol

Ant's a good lad which I can say even though we have crossed swords more than once. In fact I don't think there is a bad person on here really except that old Scouser who I mistook Pacinofan for (I apologised for that).

Back to Ryder, Based purely on second hand info I am quite willing to say he is a cock.