The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

fucking hell. has anyone seen this? everything about it is so hideous, from his punditry to the production values. it looks and sounds like a home movie. got to wonder why they thought doing it on video was a good idea.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-lee-ryder-recaps-newcastle-6338371

fucking hell. has anyone seen this? everything about it is so hideous, from his punditry to the production values. it looks and sounds like a home movie. got to wonder why they thought doing it on video was a good idea.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-lee-ryder-recaps-newcastle-6338371

I'm more articulate than Ryder and that truly is an insult. He's incredible.

Love that the TV is just on screen there, to replicate the 'look and feel' of a proper news studio no doubt. Does seem very poor...

In general, the Chronicle is a shit paper isn't it really? The sport section is just full of boring soundbites and fan arse licking whilst the front of it is feature stories from people claiming they've been wronged when really they should have been hit with a shovel at birth. They also seem to be obsessed with Joe Mcelderry for some unknown reason.

Don't get me started on some of the cringeworthy Geordie Mafia shite they constantly run either, like 'Why I love the Toon.' Thing is, even if you don't buy it, you can't really ignore it as there is always one laying around somewhere..

If you had to gamble your life on how many time Lee Ryder has read this thread, and you'd survive if you got within 10, how many would you say?

I know for a certain fact he reads it. How many times though I've no idea :lol:

Because he blocked me on twitter because of it :lol:

Which is a really juvenile response from a journalist. He should take it in his stride really - or up his game, one of the two. I find the way the paper has towed the club line on so many issues to be deeply unsettling. That Wonga interview a few pages back was actually cringeworthy.

Yesterday's match report mentioned Swansea having won only once since they beat us in April, yet the table this season shows 5 wins?!!? Also Possession: Swansea 66% Newcastle 44%. Eh?!?! It's a comic at times because of him.

• 3 weeks later...

Proclaiming on twitter we will begin to see a shift from Fergie type managers towards DOFs and head coaches.

What, like we have been seeing for a decade now Lee? :lol;

Also thinks more clubs are going to promote their reserve managers to head coaches. Based on one team doing it once, yesterday.

Proclaiming on twitter we will begin to see a shift from Fergie type managers towards DOFs and head coaches.

What, like we have been seeing for a decade now Lee? :lol;

Also thinks more clubs are going to promote their reserve managers to head coaches. Based on one team doing it once, yesterday.

Promoting reserve managers to manager roles is nothing new either.

Keeping this job is evidence that Lee Ryder has pulled off an impressive con.