The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

It’s also ridiculous to reduce criticism to social media myths. There are enough people going to the matches who aren’t happy either. It’s going to be interesting how many people won’t renew their season tickets and how many free tickets the club will have to hand out next season.

In the executive areas of St Mary's the half-time dessert being served up was rocky road cake, it could barely have been more appropriate for Bruce and Newcastle this season!

He sees things that would pass mere mortals by. He's a Geordie demi-God. 

bow-down-before-you.gif_c200.gif

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

:lol: 

:lol: I hope that’s Ryder trying to hedge his bets so he didn’t piss Bruce off if the takeover ended up not happening. There’s no chance of him being kept in charge. 

• Thanks 1

:lol: Nice. Ryder (and those of his ilk) keep banging on about how they don’t understand why the club don’t release a statement, that’s not standard in these type of things though especially when it’s highly likely there are confidentiality agreements etc signed between the party’s. Also, why would Ashley and his group give a shit to do that if they could? He’s not exactly shown he gives a fuck about the fans so why would he suddenly feel he wants to alleviate fans anxiety that the deal will or won’t happen? I’m happy to hear nothing from the club until we hear something from the new owners tbh. I’ve heard and seen enough from Mike Ashley over the past 13 years.  

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Nice. Ryder (and those of his ilk) keep banging on about how they don’t understand why the club don’t release a statement, that’s not standard in these type of things though especially when it’s highly likely there are confidentiality agreements etc signed between the party’s. Also, why would Ashley and his group give a shit to do that if they could? He’s not exactly shown he gives a fuck about the fans so why would he suddenly feel he wants to alleviate fans anxiety that the deal will or won’t happen? I’m happy to hear nothing from the club until we hear something from the new owners tbh. I’ve heard and seen enough from Mike Ashley over the past 13 years.  

Their desperation for statements is probably directly related to having to write 15 shitty articles a day for their malware ridden websites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"As the long awaited liberation of the cathedral on the hill dawns for the fans who once sung about winning 'F*** all again, we'll still follow United' I spoke to someone who needs no introduction to the toon army and who knows a thing or two about takeovers at Newcastle United. I spoke to one time black & white star Kevin Brock about his thoughts on the takeover and his perspective having seen the eventual takeover by the magpie group to oust Gordon Mckeag by the man who built the MetroCentre, a certain Sir John Hall who had a dream about the Geordie nation....."

4221396001_4459327924001_4459292041001-vs~2.jpg

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: What a little bitch. 

He can’t resist replying to each and every troll on twitter. Even when he’s been absolutely owned and the smart thing would be to stay quiet, he just can’t help himself  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

He can’t resist replying to each and every troll on twitter. Even when he’s been absolutely owned and the smart thing would be to stay quiet, he just can’t help himself  

:lol:
There’s the rub. 

• Haha 3

That’s clearly his spare-room/huffy bed. 

Judicious camera angle to avoid the knee-deep cans and pizza boxes, too. 

You don’t get to be Trinity Mirror Group Regional Sports Journalist of 2014 without learning a few tricks. :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s clearly his spare-room/huffy bed. 

Judicious camera angle to avoid the knee deep cans and pizza boxes, too. 

You don’t get to be Trinity Mirror Group Regional Sports Journalist of 2014 without learning a few tricks. :lol:

I've actually found a picture of him getting that award somewhere. I'll try and find it. :good:

• Haha 2