The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fuck me, where to start with this paragraph? I’m not even going to mention the grammar - sack the sub editor - but a virus doesn’t have eyes, it cannot see, let alone saw. Nor is it a carpenter taking tools to NUFC’s finances. 

"Gramma's for old London hipster's who've forgotten their roots but know everything about sedgeways but have never SAW the whites of the eyes of certain football firms once back in the day from Charlton's firm among others."

4221396001_4459327924001_4459292041001-vs~2.jpg

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Segways are so 2015. It’s all about the electric scooter in covid land 

Sounds like a shit Philip K Dick ripoff 

The Knight: "Archra, err...Archo.....Artcraft, err....Lazaar! Alreet wor kid? You're looking in good shape, kidda! Think you've a a great chance of getting in the side next season, son. It's Lee, Lee Ryder by the way, top reporter on all things NUFC from the evening chronicle, you might've heard the other players mentioning me? Anyways, do you fancy a quick interview then mebbees meet up once a month for a chat?"

Achraf Lazaar: "I'm really sorry, but Lee Marshall sorts out the interviews for players."

The Knight: "Nee bother, young'un."

• Haha 8

Hammered 5-1 so they call off the follow up game? Why? Also, why is it a good call? We are so fucked and this knacker rather than voice concerns or, y'knaa, ask some questions thinks damage limitations on the team and the pudding of a manager is a good idea? 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: 

Lee will be telling Mala and the boys his opening remark after the sigh was to respond “less of the lip eh Steve, or you and me will be having a straightener ootside, yee got it kid? Anyway now the unpleasantness is oot the way, what’s your top 10 fave crisps? Need to put together a mint list, it’s food and drink to me punters, they just can’t get enough of my top lists” 

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...