The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

• 1 month later...

"....and here's me article ah wrote about 'The man who came from the pit village but became a world cup hero.....for two nations and was black & white all over but a Leeds legend in his time at the West Yorkshire club.' Jack? Jack? Are you alreet, wor kid? Is me prose a bit too high brow for you, like?"

20201112_210546.jpg

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

" Ah was out in the cold at winter, personal non grazia at the cathedral on the hill. Ah was getting to close to the truth and the one time footballer at Wallsend Boys Club who got his first boot in the hooter at 15 who was now in charge of United was risking a Ryder boot in that very same squashed beak by freezing iz out. The Geordie boss, or so-called Geordie boss had obviously forgotten the score on Tyneside and nee way was ah going to let down me loyal punters by letting the Man U loving tosser off the hook! Olly always said, 'when you're pissing them off, you're doing it right' so ah was on the cunt like a rash. Fuck Bruce, ah've fried bigger fish than him, diary! Lol. Laters."

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

• 5 weeks later...

:lol: 'The other great fact'. What was the original great fact, Lee? It must've been epic if the other great fact is Yedlin playing local hero in his house after wins in the championship. Great stuff. Us punters are spoiled with these gold plated NUFC stories. 

Screenshot_20210201-205455__01.jpg

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

The Knight Ryder in an urban camo mask, of course, as befits a former foot-soldier. :lol:

Also, this 

the voice of Steve Bruce bellowing to Emil Krafth echoed round Stamford Bridge: "Emil you're too narrow!"

Terrible thing, jealousy. 

• Haha 3

Into the 2020/21 season, and journalists had to weave around abandoned beer kegs at Southampton - the venue were Toon fans last attended a game - as beverages that never got drank were cast aside, only the bitter taste of a 2-0 defeat at St Mary's was on the menu that day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Into the 2020/21 season, and journalists had to weave around abandoned beer kegs at Southampton - the venue were Toon fans last attended a game - as beverages that never got drank were cast aside, only the bitter taste of a 2-0 defeat at St Mary's was on the menu that day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He never wrote that, surely? :lol:

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

he did :lol:

I'm genuinely wondering if he ever read the diaries? They were in TF so there's a fair chance. Is this a subtle piss take from himself or am I giving him too much credit? :lol:

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm genuinely wondering if he ever read the diaries? They were in TF so there's a fair chance. Is this a subtle piss take from himself or am I giving him too much credit? :lol:

The latter :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

After a week in which England's so-called big six were exposed for their all-round greed and crass behaviour, it should be a huge wake-up call to Premier League chiefs when it comes to Newcastle United's takeover situation.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-super-league-20440495

What an intro par in Ryder's latest. :lol:

MUST. MAKE. THE. STORY. ABOUT. NEWCASTLE

• Haha 3