The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2021 at 11:03, Dr Gloom said:

After a week in which England's so-called big six were exposed for their all-round greed and crass behaviour, it should be a huge wake-up call to Premier League chiefs when it comes to Newcastle United's takeover situation.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-super-league-20440495

What an intro par in Ryder's latest. :lol:

MUST. MAKE. THE. STORY. ABOUT. NEWCASTLE

Make the story about NUFC, did you say?

Graeme Jones watch......

:lol: :lol:

• Haha 3

Southgate on phone....

"Hello is this Middlesbrough security? There's a man who's following one of my coaches everywhere and looking at him with binoculars.......What does he look like?..... He's got a false moustache and a pair of thick black rimmed false glasses on. He's up near the press box." 

• Haha 5

:lol: That’s one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard, basically says if you brought in a player close to Wilson’s level they’d want to start every week which would create issues, aka competition for places within a squad something any decent club should aim to create, instead Ryder insists you have to create your squad with players who will accept sitting on the bench.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

This is what happens when you spend your entire career in the looming shadow of Gibbo and Anal Oliver. 
The bench is good enough. 

Gibbo and Freddie Fletcher in the 90s......

Ryder and Charnley now. 

image.png.c9c373656c18ccffeaae4c42c0f0c975.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

How much do you reckon he gets paid? £25k a year?

Gets paid to attend NUFC games and churn out endless drivel on a daily basis even when nothing happens. Times I feel sorry for him, others, not so much. End of the day he's not exactly getting his hands dirty or breaking a sweat unless he's grabbing a naan bread in the Koh-i-Noor on his dinner break.

If Carroll was available for 35 out of 38 squads for the season before last that’s as damning as if he’d been injured for 50% of them. Because it’s saying that he wasn’t good enough to get in the team (4 starts plus 15 sub appearances) as a striker even though the top scorers was a midfielder with 6 league goals 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

This is what happens when you spend your entire career in the looming shadow of Gibbo and Anal Oliver. 
The bench is good enough. 

John Gibson could be alright I thought. Obviously had that cliched local paper way of writing but he was better than Alan Oliver. I wouldn’t be taking any fashion advice off either of them like. What a pair of fucking clips they were 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

End of the day he's not exactly getting his hands dirty or breaking a sweat unless he's grabbing a naan bread in the Koh-i-Noor on his dinner break.

Unless??  

He must be lathered :lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Still preferable to the tin of Carling.

"Listen Paddy, when yi come at the Knight, you better make sure your facts are right! Miss Stella feeling the Knight's tight grip on her as per fucking usual. Ryder and fucking out!"

PA-355465__01.jpg

• Haha 9

I can't get over the fact that if you're ever going to wear your club's shirt then a cup final day would be that day but Lee got up and thought 'I'll wear me England top.' :lol:

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

The years have not been kind to our Lee….

Knight Ryder- “ So, if I want to become 2014 Trinity Mirror Group Regional Sports Writer of the Year, I just sign here in blood, aye?”

Lucifer- “ Aye”

Knight Ryder- “ What’s the catch?”

Lucifer- “ You’ll gradually turn in to a sentient red-skin potato…”

5fhp3m.jpg

• Haha 7