The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Well maybe Ryder hasn’t given the manager the praise and respect that he’s deserved for the fantastic job he’s done. Have you considered that. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alex said:

Well maybe Ryder hasn’t given the manager the praise and respect that he’s deserved for the fantastic job he’s done. Have you considered that. 

Think Gloom is more likely on the mark :smile:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

You’ll not be getting one tonight- it’s Fosters Night at the Raby, £10 for a 4pint jug and the Knight has £40 burning a hole in his pocket. 

Chicken Fried Rice, Chips and Curry Sauce on the stagger home. 

• Haha 4

"Well diary, it isn't just high profile failure managers who get to have a break during the football season, ah fancied a little downtime meself and the stars collided like that time big battling Billy Whitehurst collided with silky Paul Bracewell's knee! Me mam said she was going away to wa caravan in Haggerston castle and did ah fancy driving her up as she had a sore leg herself? Ah said why not and stayed ower forra night. Ah got the auld dear sorted oot and then ah did the only thing ah could really and that was to hit the mahogany at the site bar. Ah gans in and says "pint of moretti, chief" as ah fancied the good stuff. "Wiv anny got fosters and Carli....fuck me! Are you alreet, Lee?" Christ! It was only 'Nervous Nelly', Paul Nelson, one of me old mates! Poor cunt got his name as he pissed himself once when he was arseholed and we let on some gadgie offered him on and he pissed himself, lol, he never knew and it stuck! Anyways after many jars that night he said ahll the visitors were fucking off to Berwick forra pint instead of the bar he was running and he thought it was in danger of shutting doon! Still nervous to this day, ah thought! "Looka, Nelly, calm doon, kidda, the Knight's on the fucking case wor kid, ah'l see what ah can dee, ah'm a high profile celebrity in the toon." After that he calmed right doon. The punter's champion never forgets his people. Lol, laters.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

Every native born inhabitant of Tyneside born between 1960 & 1985 has stayed at either Haggerston Castle or the Riverside camp site at Wooler. It’s the law, you don’t get your Geordie passport without getting a stamp from one of them :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Every native born inhabitant of Tyneside born between 1960 & 1985 has stayed at either Haggerston Castle or the Riverside camp site at Wooler. It’s the law, you don’t get your Geordie passport without getting a stamp from one of them :D

Must be why I've never been. :lol:

51 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Does the outdoor centre at Hexham count?

• Haha 2

Most of my holidays as a kid were camping opposite Glenridding on Ullswater with my Dad and brother,  or staying in a caravan at Amble with them- gas mantle lights sputtering away and being fucking Baltic in the morning :lol:

edit; pissing myself at Nervous Nelly and his backstory” :lol:

• Haha 1

Just watched Jones pre match interview 

Knight was the final one to ask a 'question' 

I say 'question' because it was more of a statement. 

'Hi Graham. Yeh the fans will need to be behind the players' 

*scilence*

:lol:

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...