The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

I would 100% be off to Milan if I was Botman. :lol:

Fanny and scran is off the charts. Lush weather, get yourself a house with a pool. 

Or you know, a Darras McMansion and marry some scratter from Pelaw. 

• Haha 6

There are a couple of reasons a footballer would choose Newcastle over Milan.

1. They can't agree a fee and we're the only other horse in town

2. That sweet sweet bloodied oil money.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There are a couple of reasons a footballer would choose Newcastle over Milan.

1. They can't agree a fee and we're the only other horse in town

2. That sweet sweet bloodied oil money.

Aye I think he's going to end up here by default cos Milan can't compete with us financially. Not sure it's the best way to end up here but whatever. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Aye I think he's going to end up here by default cos Milan can't compete with us financially. Not sure it's the best way to end up here but whatever. 

Sure I'd love him to be a lifelong Newcastle fan turning down megabucks to play for us. But this is who we are now, we're the one who knocks.

• 1 month later...

Nah, Bruce couldn’t stand him for some reason. Presumably because he can’t even take mild criticism (as that’s about as much as he got off Ryder). 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nah, Bruce couldn’t stand him for some reason. Presumably because he can’t even take mild criticism (as that’s about as much as he got off Ryder). 

Did you not just defeat your own point there?

I was going off the reaction Bruce gave whenever he heard Ryder’s name. Like he fucking hated Ryder. I don’t know whether Bruce fed him info though, I just find it unlikely based on that. It’s all rather moot now anyway. It was probably moot when Bruce was still here as he seemed to have little clue what was happening behind the scenes even when he was supposed to be running the first team affairs 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Most of the way through Howes press conference, the Knight's way down the pecking order of getting a question, everyone else has asked about Almiron, Bruno, Burn etc so have probably stole the Knight's thunder, he finally gets a turn....

KR: "What about Martin Dubravka? He's hardly played at Man U, do you think it's strange?"

Howe gives his tactful and measured response

KR: "So is the door open for him here then?" 

Howe preserves with another polite answer.

KR: "Err, and what about Paul Dummett?"

132228477_Lee-Ryder(1)__01.jpg.ba9abaf322e5224628cd6c89414d7b82.jpg

So that then tells us which of the current squad are Lee's narks. :lol: 

Later on, on the blower to Penfold:

KR: "I'm not being ignored as such but it's like me status is under threat now we're, whey, Newcastle, you're not there anymore, now box office. Ah definitely think some people at the cathedral on the hill are forgetting where they shit in the bed, like. It's EXACTLY what happened to you, Charnaz."

• Haha 5

• 9 months later...

Life imitating art! :lol:

He's clearly seen Craig "The Straight Dope" Hope marching about the streets of Newcastle-upon-Tyne with his crystal clear expression and flowing conversation and thought, "nee bovva am gannin' in'a toon!"

Cunt can barely breath! :lol:

We need a diary update for Knight Ryder's exercise regime.

• Haha 8

On 11/08/2023 at 13:25, Monkeys Fist said:

Where does he keep wanting us to look? 

Also, love the edits to remove heckling little skiprats :lol:

the subtle one shot cutaway :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/08/2023 at 06:40, toonotl said:

Life imitating art! :lol:

He's clearly seen Craig "The Straight Dope" Hope marching about the streets of Newcastle-upon-Tyne with his crystal clear expression and flowing conversation and thought, "nee bovva am gannin' in'a toon!"

Cunt can barely breath! :lol:

We need a diary update for Knight Ryder's exercise regime.

Be careful what you wish for.....

The Simpsons Flirting GIF

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Why is he talking so quietly? The poor cunt is basically whispering like he's embarrassed about giving a book report for English. "Did you read the boy, Lee?"

He's done his maths homework though. Counted all the way to 19 to cover off the numbers on the pitch. Top statistical analysis for the viewers.

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20231216_184556.thumb.jpg.46270298ab87e077c770816dc0e07a47.jpg

Lee-Ryder-pic.thumb.jpg.547724a3a00863e1325cca4649a9b6be.jpg

"For fucks sake, ah love the kid, honestly aah do but the fucking toes are feeling like they're getting stood on here, big time like. He knaa's the score, aah dee the fan's chants. He needs to keep a wide fucking berth this Christmas journo drinks night oot, mind, fucking proper wide berth."

• Haha 8