The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

As I said, he's snuggled right up with the scum that is currently running the club and the fans can see that, he will be their target, as they can't get to Lambias and Ashley.

Seriously I wouldn't thank you for his job at the minute, but he's made his bed spouting their shit for them.

Should run a sweep on how long it is efore he gets assaulted by some drunken idiot, I'll give it 3 weeks max.

Know what y mean about scapegoat but this is pretty much betraying your own ?

I mean this by also wholly acknowledging he is by no means 'his own man' and ultimately its a Brooks situation in that who be the editor etc.

It's all 'hearts and minds' via media with The Awkward Balloon and Ashley's got ALL the savvy in that respect.

(a short of cash/flailing) Chronicle's just smallfry given his resources and PR consultants I rekon.

@lee_ryder#nufc Interesting stuff in the Daily Express - a paper whose target audience is middle-classed conservatives - today re Barton

Bizarre snipe given his position in the world of journalism.

Christ knows who he thinks his target audience is.

Like I said before, the banning he got when Hughton was here has scared the shit out of him so he dare not push the board. It's Oliver all over again.

At least Oliver got reliable stuff from FFS on a daily basis. A source close to the club was ALWAYS FFS.

Like I said before, the banning he got when Hughton was here has scared the shit out of him so he dare not push the board. It's Oliver all over again.

At least Oliver got reliable stuff from FFS on a daily basis. A source close to the club was ALWAYS FFS.

When SBR went to Shepherd saying that they had to find the mole in the club, Shepherd told Robson not to worry because it was him :lol: Allegedly anyway.

When SBR went to Shepherd saying that they had to find the mole in the club, Shepherd told Robson not to worry because it was him :lol: Allegedly anyway.

;)

Aye it's true. I know that for a fact.

Lee Ryder on ITV news saying its a positive step that Pardew has came out and addressed the situation :lol:

its a start but i suppose any recconciliation from either side is gonna look a bit 'wtf?' after what each side has said

12:52

Comment From tommyj

Hi I'm an American toon fan, I saw us play Columbus Crew and that got me thinking with a lack of a number 9 is it time for Shola to step up to the mark?

:lol:

Comment From Paul M

Have you conveyed the anger and toxic amtmosphere that now exists and is even more prevelent than before following their yet again broken promises to the fans. Do you as a reporter and Pardew, Ashley, Lambias reall y realise the depth of this

12:16

Lee Ryder:

Hi Paul.

I can't speak for anybody else but me.

I live in North Tyneside and every corner you turn people want to know what is going on.

If I go out for a pint or even to go to the supermarket, you can hear people's views.

Of course I know the depth of it.

Comment From Jesmond Tutu

Lee, are you really aware of the acute dismay and anger there currently exists from the fanbase towards this regime and their parsmonious to the the point of fagan-esque tight-fistedness? I'm aware you're duty bound to sugar coat things less you be completely excluded from the Derek Llambias & cuddly Mike show, but that could be do the detriment of the local press long term.

12:26

Lee Ryder:

I don't think anybody is trying to sugar coat anything, as stated Mike Ashley doesn't do media and that's his choice.

The role of a journalist here is to bring the facts - but the problem is some people don't like the facts.

The facts are not presented as opinion and you need to be able tell the difference from that.

When Newcastle signed Shefki Kuqi, the reporters who filed the story probably didn't think it was a good signing.

While the signing of Kuqi is symtomatic of the problems at the club it's hardly the burning issue at the same time. And is his reportedly saying it wasn't a great signing some sort of symbol of his journalistic integrity. He's a complete and utter joke.

Comment From Paul M

Have you conveyed the anger and toxic amtmosphere that now exists and is even more prevelent than before following their yet again broken promises to the fans. Do you as a reporter and Pardew, Ashley, Lambias reall y realise the depth of this

12:16

Lee Ryder:

Hi Paul.

I can't speak for anybody else but me.

I live in North Tyneside and every corner you turn people want to know what is going on.

If I go out for a pint or even to go to the supermarket, you can hear people's views.

Of course I know the depth of it.

Comment From Jesmond Tutu

Lee, are you really aware of the acute dismay and anger there currently exists from the fanbase towards this regime and their parsmonious to the the point of fagan-esque tight-fistedness? I'm aware you're duty bound to sugar coat things less you be completely excluded from the Derek Llambias & cuddly Mike show, but that could be do the detriment of the local press long term.

12:26

Lee Ryder:

I don't think anybody is trying to sugar coat anything, as stated Mike Ashley doesn't do media and that's his choice.

The role of a journalist here is to bring the facts - but the problem is some people don't like the facts.

The facts are not presented as opinion and you need to be able tell the difference from that.

When Newcastle signed Shefki Kuqi, the reporters who filed the story probably didn't think it was a good signing.

I bet he had to google parsmonious. Convinced.