The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

How can he talk about reporting the facts when he directly contradicts himself over a 7 day period.

See the Barton saga...

I've seen him contradict himself in the same issue of the Ronny before.

I'm coming round to the reality that maybe he's not even getting nudged by Dekka and he's actually exceptionally fucking THICK ?

Just one of the Strawberry Place Sky-fodder spakkajacks but in a nylon 'suit'and press badge.

Only more numb.

Either way, his abysmally wide-of-the-mark patter really should just be filed directly under B1N

I'm coming round to the reality that maybe he's not even getting nudged by Dekka and he's actually exceptionally fucking THICK ?

Just one of the Strawberry Place Sky-fodder spakkajacks but in a nylon 'suit'and press badge.

Only more numb.

Either way, his abysmally wide-of-the-mark patter really should just be filed directly under B1N

I think maybe they aren't telling him what to say, just he's shit scared of upsetting them.

Only more numb.

I think maybe they aren't telling him what to say, just he's shit scared of upsetting them.

He's probably been told to rein it in after Neil Farringdon got the Sunday Sun banned.

12:51

Comment From Iain

Do you think it would be appropriate for the Board to make a statement outlining their intentions for the club and their strategy for doing so? All there seems to be at the moment is a wall of silence, leaving the fans playing guessing games.

12:52

Lee Ryder:

I think it would benefit everybody and the fans would know where they stand - but it would be nigh on impossible to please everybody, even Man U and Chelsea fans find something to moan about!

Is he for fuckin real ?

They actually put a pic up of him 'doing the webchat' :lol:

phptgbftT_thumb_webchar.jpg

well here's the clincher ........

1:03

Comment From Dave

Lee, you get a lot of stick so great respect for coming in here but I have to ask you, why does the Chronicle continue to tow the club line in every article when the fans a.k.a your readership would like to see more articles taking into account their feelings toward the lack of communication from the club?

1:04

Lee Ryder:

I don't agree with you Dave. We offer a balanced view and have plenty of room for fan reflection and opinions from ex players etc

Comment From Iain

Do you think it would be appropriate for the Board to make a statement outlining their intentions for the club and their strategy for doing so? All there seems to be at the moment is a wall of silence, leaving the fans playing guessing games.

Lee Ryder:

I think it would benefit everybody and the fans would know where they stand - but it would be nigh on impossible to please everybody, even Man U and Chelsea fans find something to moan about!

Is he for fuckin real ?

They actually put a pic up of him 'doing the webchat' :lol:

:lol:

Hi Lee

He's clearly reading this thread.

Comment From Dave

Lee, you get a lot of stick so great respect for coming in here but I have to ask you, why does the Chronicle continue to tow the club line in every article when the fans a.k.a your readership would like to see more articles taking into account their feelings toward the lack of communication from the club?

Lee Ryder:

I don't agree with you Dave. We offer a balanced view and have plenty of room for fan reflection and opinions from ex players etc

Oh god, no one cares about the odd monthly chip in from Moncur saying they're a bunch of wanks, we all know that. We want it reflected in the daily editorial instead of the stomach churning pish we have to endure every time we get the fuckin paper. I'd guess 3/4 of the Chronicle readership buy it for toon news if we all boycotted they'd sharp tell the truth.

Comment From Iain

Lee Ryder:

Is he for fuckin real ?

They actually put a pic up of him 'doing the webchat' :(

:lol:

Hi Lee

He's clearly reading this thread.

:(

Hi from me too Lee ! :lol:

Comment From Dave

Lee Ryder:

Oh god, no one cares about the odd monthly chip in from Moncur saying they're a bunch of wanks, we all know that. We want it reflected in the daily editorial instead of the stomach churning pish we have to endure every time we get the fuckin paper. I'd guess 3/4 of the Chronicle readership buy it for toon news if we all boycotted they'd sharp tell the truth.

It's simply not worth the paper it's written on like .

Moncur's as deep in the pocket as Peter B sadly.

I'll not ask y if you've ever heard him when he stands in for SuperSpak on the Legends like Ste ! :lol:

Comment From Dave

Lee Ryder:

Fucking hell. :lol:

Just supposing I made a picture sticking Lee's head on an autistic boy on a bus licking a window and put it up on here, would Lee then have the right to take legal action against me?

Just supposing I made a picture sticking Lee's head on an autistic boy on a bus licking a window and put it up on here, would Lee then have the right to take legal action against me?

:icon_lol:<_<

Not needed, Stevie. The mental images we all have are more than enough :icon_lol::lol: