The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

I know what you're on about Stevie. And Ryder, if you're reading this, even a disgrace to journalism such as yourself should grow a thicker skin :icon_lol:

I'm getting the story in live time now from the sinned against, the kid in question has offered to go to Thomson House to meet him, but Ryder is ignoring him. If you all knew the facts of this you would seriously have a lowered opinion of Lee Ryder.

I'm getting the story in live time now from the sinned against, the kid in question has offered to go to Thomson House to meet him, but Ryder is ignoring him. If you all knew the facts of this you would seriously have a lowered opinion of Lee Ryder.

Fire a PM this way!

The story is I heard from a very reputable North East source that Skirge off N-O had been faced with legal action as a result of posting a picture of Lee Ryder licking a window, on the basis that the pic Skirge used was copyrighted. I've just spoken to Skirge on msn who is happy for me to expose this threat issued against him. So apparently Lee mentioned legal action. Skirge used the pic in his twitter account, had been up ages, no one said anything. Then all of the other journo's started laughing at it, then Lee got the right hump purely cos the journo's were taking the piss then started mentioning legal action.

Steve says (14:22):

hey skirge

Steve says (14:23):

heard about your problems with Lee Ryder

what an arsehole eh?

S said (14:28):

lol aye man he a total knob

Steve says (14:28):

how did he threaten you like what did he say?

S said (14:28):

Told me i was using a copyrighhted image

S said (14:29):

I made a pic of him licking a window

Steve says (14:29):

i know pmsl

so has he taken it any further?

S said (14:29):

photoshop job, had it as my profile pic on twitter

Steve says (14:29):

pmsl

what an absolute cunt

Steve says (14:30):

whats the latest then

S said (14:30):

kna no further the pussy wont respond I offered my details or I could come to thompson house to see hi but he wont answer

it was just an empty threat

Steve says (14:31):

cowardly fucka eh? what did you say you'd do if you went to thomson house?

S said (14:31):

nowt just said u want my details get back in touch or I could come and see u at thompson house

Steve says (14:33):

you know what skirge theres kids on toontastic and NO who arebetter journalists than him

he does nothing but arselick the board

S said (14:33):

aye hes a vunt

cunt/

PIC DELETED

I made that one Now I may start using it

Steve says (14:34):

pmsl

S said (14:34):

he is juyst an uphimself twat but very childish

S said (14:35):

think it pissed hi off because the other journos found it funny

Steve says (14:35):

how do you know hahahaha

S said (14:35):

because thet were laughing at the pic on twitter

Steve says (14:36):

pmsl ahahahhaha

fuckin baald cunt

oh sorry you're bald as well arent you?

S said (14:36):

I has used it for ages but it was only after they laughed at he cried over it

kna am not bald

Steve says (14:37):

ah sorry

S said (14:36):

just shave it short

S said (14:37):

:icon_lol:

Steve says (14:37):

do you mind if i tell the lads on TT about this, they all think hes a fucking idiot

S said (14:37):

kna tell em

its his own fault

Steve says (14:41):

he is 33 not a kid, and he's a childish disgrace to his profession. He even got Paul Robertson to write an editorial for people to stop bullying him, the editorial should've been a statement that he'll stop arselicking Ashley and Llambias

S said (14:41):

lol h is pathetic like

Just need some stock images (can anyone post?) of the bullet-headed dyslexic and it's a goer like.

That is of course if you haven't got image rights Lee ?

#cantstandtheheat

If someone can pm this window licker pic I'd be grateful for the giggle like........

Just need some stock images (can anyone post?) of the bullet-headed dyslexic and it's a goer like.

That is of course if you haven't got image rights Lee ?

#cantstandtheheat

If someone can pm this window licker pic I'd be grateful for the giggle like........

:lol::icon_lol:<_<:D fucking hell.... just posted lee ryder into google then clicked on images.....Meenz :icon_lol:

think I might hang round outside Thompson House to grab some pics of the fuckwit on his lunch then we can photoshop to our hearts content without any copyright issues.

As for the images that come up on google search, I turned safe search on but the cock still showed up.

:icon_lol:

think I might hang round outside Thompson House to grab some pics of the fuckwit on his lunch then we can photoshop to our hearts content without any copyright issues.

He'll be away t Greggs in a Groucho Marx 'tache n goggs set from The Magic Box th'morra lunch now .

shDNZ.jpg

He's a right big bairn mind.

He's blocked me on twitter because of a few tweets that were fuck all.

I tell you what, the way he's going on I can only see things getting worse for him. I reckon he's building up to a staged nervous breakdown and some time off on the sick, resulting in demotion on the grounds of ill health so he doesn't look a cunt and a coward for stepping down from the position of Chief Window licker because he can't handle the pressure of the job.

He's a right big bairn mind.

He's blocked me on twitter because of a few tweets that were fuck all.

I tell you what, the way he's going on I can only see things getting worse for him. I reckon he's building up to a staged nervous breakdown and some time off on the sick, resulting in demotion on the grounds of ill health so he doesn't look a cunt and a coward for stepping down from the position of Chief Window licker because he can't handle the pressure of the job.

He's had me blocked months because I asked him why he had difficulty spelling, given his profession.

His crack as well yesterday "Tiote's goal was viewed by more than 300,000 people on youtube!" So fuck! I've seen youtubes with cats tumbling down stairs with more than that. A genuine idiot.

So....the thought here is if someone could alter / crop this photo so he is holding up a blank card of paper rather than a banner and get rid of the other guy.

We could also have a blank banner and just alter the person and message he is sharing it with.

lee-ryder-left-and-keith-inkster-of-william-hill-with-the-sunshine-fund-cheque-164623024.jpg

So....the thought here is if someone could alter / crop this photo so he is holding up a blank card of paper rather than a banner and get rid of the other guy.

We could also have a blank banner and just alter the person and message he is sharing it with.

lee-ryder-left-and-keith-inkster-of-william-hill-with-the-sunshine-fund-cheque-164623024.jpg

Scariest thing for me looking at this is that me and him are almost the same age to the day :icon_lol: