The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

So....the thought here is if someone could alter / crop this photo so he is holding up a blank card of paper rather than a banner and get rid of the other guy.

We could also have a blank banner and just alter the person and message he is sharing it with.

lee-ryder-left-and-keith-inkster-of-william-hill-with-the-sunshine-fund-cheque-164623024.jpg

Whoa, the bloke on the right was my boss when I worked for Gus Carter. Keith Inkster, he's called. Top bloke.

That's a blast from the past.

So....the thought here is if someone could alter / crop this photo so he is holding up a blank card of paper rather than a banner and get rid of the other guy.

We could also have a blank banner and just alter the person and message he is sharing it with.

lee-ryder-left-and-keith-inkster-of-william-hill-with-the-sunshine-fund-cheque-164623024.jpg

Whoa, the bloke on the right was my boss when I worked for Gus Carter. Keith Inkster, he's called. Top bloke.

Did he get any shit for having a surname that is an anagram of stinker?

Did he get any shit for having a surname that is an anagram of stinker?

I didn't know him in primary school. :icon_lol:

You'll all be sorry. When he flips, due to all the persecution, he'll end up being nursed by J69 - oops, sorry, being nursed on a ward managed by J69, it'll all BE YOUR FAULT!

Barstards, the lot of you. He's just trying to earn a penny to rub together. Keep the pics coming, though :lol:

:lol:

He's online with some fact-giving LiveChat with the Echo tomorrow :icon_lol:

He's the Fact Man

Edit

Signed up to talk to them before the deal was done it appears .

"LIVERPOOL FC are on the verge of signing Newcastle United left back Jose Enrique - but just what type of player will LFC be getting for their £5.5m fee?

To find out, log on to our live chat at noon on Friday with Lee Ryder, the Newcastle United writer from our sister paper, the Newcastle Chronicle.

Lee will be giving his expert opinion on the Spaniard's strengths and weaknesses, who he has watched develop over the past few years, so it is a great opportunity for every Liverpool FC fan to ask him what they can expect."

Edited by LoveTheBobby

The french are saying we've bid £8.8m for Modibo Maiga from Sochaux. Anyone who says they know anything about him is a lying mug. His wiki page is two lines long.

Maiga would have a point to prove in England and I'm not convinced he is the answer if he signs.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD HE KNOW? I don't care what anyone says he doesn't sit in on a Sunday night watching every fucking Le Mans and Sochauz game. He shouldn't even have an opinion same as the rest of us. Total mug.

This too... oh dear...

Lee Ryder: I disagree with the notion Pardew is a puppet manager.

He would do considering he is the media equivalent.

Modibo Maiga would make a better foil for Ba than any of our other strikers; he's left-footed and he can retain the ball upfront, something we clearly lack. He's not an out-an-out striker, more a free-roaming attacker. He had a terrific season last year in Ligue 1 and scored about 8 headers. He's rated as one of the best headerers of the ball in France. His finishing isn't great with his feet like, but he's only 23.

If Pardew intends to play Ben Arfa off Ba, where is Maiga going to fit in? Unless Arfa drops behind the two and is deployed as a fulcrum at the front of our midfield, I don't see where you fit them both in.