The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

If by stalking you mean click on the thread you voluntarily posted them in . . . .

Motd is on so I'm off. Ill look forward to the day my vengeance is served

Rather than embarrass yourself on here, do it in pm, I'll give you my mobile number. Coward.

You're both fannies like. :lol:

You'll both buy each other a shandy and be too meek to say owt.

Don't underestimate what a gobshite I am. Anyway it would be volvic, he's tea total.

:lol: cringeworthy once again

no idea how i missed yet another mirror shot either...didn't you take the piss outta my shoulders, you're far from hulk hogan there like if you're trying to show off something

Shut up you cock. Even your admin are embarrassed by you.

If you were any sort of admin you would be saying why isn't this on topic? The likes of Tom, Peasepud etc...they think you're a bell end. You're still licking your wounds from last month when you wanted me banned but don't have the authority to do it.

They truely aren't stevie

lol is that what you actually think you stupid embarrassing excuse of a man? would you like me to prove the point?

licking my wounds :lol: you do realise it was me who let you back on after you asked for your account to be locked, you complete and utter mong.

Say the word Stevie i'll ban you and you can have a go at getting Peter or Tom to let you back :)

*i don't like twitter followers but i have a thing for counting my followers/tracking stats...and my account isn't private...and there's posts on here going on about how many i've got*

a shambolic parody you are.

It's what I know you cowardly feeble human being :lol: Yes prove the point, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being you geek, this is your board, on a thread about Lee Ryder yet you want to take it further off topic thus eventually causing yourself further mental anguish. How pathetic does that make you look, as you're supposed to be the person who keeps the place in order :lol: You childish gimpy non event. If you don't have a mental age you should have you faceless product of the internet. Even your own admin, people you regard as friends were embarrassed by you the last time. If you were any sort of man and you had an issue with me, you would have a pint with me before a game this season. You won't however for four reasons:

• you're a coward
  • you won't meet anyone off here let alone me, thus exposing the fact you have no personality (quite obviously)
  • you don't even get to Newcastle once a season
  • you're a gimp

The cowardly one is the main one though. Your the admin of this board and not one person could argue with any of those four points. You will always remain unknown.

Childish gimpy non event :lol:

Do you disagree? I'm back to work a week on Monday. I swear to you show me a funny interesting post he's ever made and I'll buy you a match ticket for the first London away of next season, which we are going to.

Canny boring this like lads.

I agree, the thread is about Lee Ryder, you've got divvies posting pics lusting over my shoulders and nobheads showing their emotional side across the Irish channel yet again. Posts should be deleted back to my post about his bad language yesterday.

Bullet points. :lol:

* You're a gimp

* You're a coward

Seriously though, people don't half get themselves wound up on the Internet.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU UTTER EXCUSE OF A CAULIFLOWER-SUBSTITUTE-FOR-RICE EATING MONGALOID-TYPE JESMOND HEADBOY!

;)

(Chill oot, lads!)

#1 you can't even manage to meet the people you start arguments in you're own city let alone ones over the water

J69 said this as well, I didn't arrange to MEET anyone, I think J69 loosely said where he would be, I'd forgot about it by the time the match day came around.

#2 You're quite right stevie i'm struggling to have the time to get over to the toon this year, might be because i've got promoted again...and i'm up for another one next month, silly me not being a failure.

So being promoted means you don't have weekends free? Your not Bill Gates son, you're a geek who does data entry.

#3 Unlike yourself i'm not an unfit whinge who blames his knees so I also play for a club, so again i've matches on saturdays, i know i don't take pictures of my legs and post when i've ran 4 mile like it's an achievement like yourself.

I played Sunday League for 23 years from 9 year old till last year. How do you think it makes you look that making fun of someones knee injuries? You make yourself look a cunt mate, think before you type. Running 4 mile is an achievement me knees come up like puddings, and I'm doing two lots of 13 miles in the summer for charity.

#4 When I do have time i have these things called "friends" Stevie, alien to you i'm sure as you seem to be a bridge burner extraordinaire but i tend to use my free time to visit/see them like buggering off to cardiff etc when i can.

A quick look at your twitter shows that the people you follow are either footballers, people off toontastic or popstars. Some of my friends are actually here on twitter not people you discuss firewall problems with. I follow maybe 20 people who actual friends, and another 80 I've met and are more than acquaintances.

Stevie a non entity whingy moron who think's he matters more than he does, who when he starts looking stupid has his go to response of "pm/phone me...no you come meet me here" in a desperate attempt to keep his shambles underwraps, nevermind when you get yourself started on something that gets outta hand and you then desperately pm Me/PP/whoever to try and get things deleted or removed "for the good of the board"

Pathetic.

where's all your backup from your fans? or your admin friends Stevie that I fucking guarantee you're pm'ing now "that irish geek is mean to me wahhhh" , they're nowhere because you've got yourself into a position and you've nowhere near the support you think you have.

Gimp I think I used. I didn't say Irish anything, most of my roots are in the Republic of Ireland.

Edited by McFaul

Do you disagree? I'm back to work a week on Monday. I swear to you show me a funny interesting post he's ever made and I'll buy you a match ticket for the first London away of next season, which we are going to.

I think Ant's a canny lad.

I think Ant's a canny lad.

He was OK till he became involved with the site. He reminds me of Tommy Gunn in Rocky 5. Humble enough canny kid, as soon as he assumed a bit of responsibility turned in to a tool. It happens to more than him though in fairness in all walks of life.