The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

It was a daft kid... hardly a caveman

The two blokes who ran on after the 2-1 game didn't attack Given they only confronted him and took the piss

Im sure Ryder the tit was sayin summit about our ground being medieval or a throwback to the past.... its newer than your ground ffs

The two blokes who ran on after the 2-1 game didn't attack Given they only confronted him and took the piss

Im sure Ryder the tit was sayin summit about our ground being medieval or a throwback to the past.... its newer than your ground ffs

Bloody right they didn't. He was in Manchester!

Bloody right they didn't. He was in Manchester!

No he wasn't... he was on the pitch for the 2-1 game... keep up son!

Found the article aswel.

Typical bitter bullshit because we grabbed a point

http://www.blogonthetyne.co.uk/2011/01/geo...in-tact-af.html

Nobody's arsed about that or your snide corrugated iron ground man

Better than a council owned lego set

The council own fuck all, we have a 99 year lease, we own the bricks and mortar you fuckin graveyard pissing parafins. See when I've been to the SOS, been to that Hurley bar in the East Stand pmsl, massive 30 feet poster of him held up with massive DRAWING PINS. Yous have about as much class as Hi Tec Strada's. Read a piece on RTG about this bloke who refused to go to Newcastle because even if he bought some chewing gum it would be money going in to our economy :o The biggest laughing stock people on these islands, and you accept what you are that's the difference, at least the dippers have a deeply deluded idea that they're actually somebodies.

Edited by McFaul

Found the article aswel.

The council own fuck all, we have a 99 year lease, we own the bricks and mortar you fuckin graveyard pissing parafins. See when I've been to the SOS, been to that Hurley bar in the East Stand pmsl, massive 30 feet poster of him held up with massive DRAWING PINS. Yous have about as much class as Hi Tec Strada's. Read a piece on RTG about this bloke who refused to go to Newcastle because even if he bought some chewing gum it would be money going in to our economy :o The biggest laughing stock people on these islands, and you accept what you are that's the difference, at least the dippers have a deeply deluded idea that they're actually somebodies.

:gettin::crylaughin::crylaughin:

You lot on here can not say anything about lacking class when you find the stokoeshop thread funny. :gettin:

You lot on here can not say anything about lacking class when you find the stokoeshop thread funny. :gettin:

That was some high class photoshop. I have some printed out in a frame with a proper picture hanger and everything. Much classier than drawing pins.

You lot on here can not say anything about lacking class when you find the stokoeshop thread funny. :crylaughin:

That was some high class photoshop. I have some printed out in a frame with a proper picture hanger and everything. Much classier than drawing pins.

:gettin: Please say that's true!

Found the article aswel.

:crylaughin:

I had a pair I had to wear out as quick as I could. "I've bought a pair of them trainers you were going on about" my Mam said as I dived in to see what she'd bought as I'd never asked for a thing. My heart sank as a pair of Hi-tec strada's came into view. I couldn't say nowt, they were skint at the time, bless her. :gettin:

Found the article aswel.

:crylaughin:

I had a pair I had to wear out as quick as I could. "I've bought a pair of them trainers you were going on about" my Mam said as I dived in to see what she'd bought as I'd never asked for a thing. My heart sank as a pair of Hi-tec strada's came into view. They weren't the Silver Shadows I had longed for. I couldn't say nowt, they were skint at the time, bless her. :gettin:

You lot on here can not say anything about lacking class when you find the stokoeshop thread funny. :crylaughin:

:gettin: And can you tell us what you believe we were laughing at?

• 1 month later...

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

I honestly think the Iraqi Information Minister had a greater sense of realism than this ultimate buffoon. If I was Paul Robertson I'd give him his notice, it is probably the worst piece of journalism, and the worst sentence in the history of Thomson Hoose. I'm past staggered by this sentence. Fucking half the top 6 are after him and he's suggesting that largely unproven new comers would command their place before our current POTS. Fucking what a cunt. Anyone that denies he's in their pocket is a mug, but no where near as big a mug as he is.

Fair enough (well not really but y'knaa) making a case for Barton being sold for non-footballing reasons. But to try and say he might not even make the first XI. Fuck off man ;)

you any idea if that 'Mr Eats' arsehole is a bona-fide human or just a random generator piece of software ?! On the rare occasion i catch the Sunday Sun i love reading it for his bait reviews and the predictability of them what with his "she who must be fed/obayed" "high time we headed to the coast" "i plumped for the roast beef with all the trimmings" and not without the cunting "eatsmobile" . I can never get beyond laughing to think him and his fat wife get a free feed every week, plus gets paid to commit what in effect is the meal leaving his anus to print .

;) Spot on like.

"A midfield of Gosling, Cabaye, Tiote and Marveaux on paper poses the question, would Barton be guaranteed a start?"

None of the above play right midfield, one of them has been out for about 18 months and no one (including Ryder I have no doubt) has really seen the two frogs play.

Even if you discount the fact that Barton was player of the year last season this beggars belief! What a wanker this guy is.