The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

The likes of Carver, Beardsley they've all sold out which in a way is almost understandable, they want a nice job at NUFC, they have to tow the party line, but when your local paper is in on it too, and the man writing it makes DEADMAN look like fuckin Chris Hughes, I'm gonna start my man one man boycoutt of the paper.

I've got even less respect for them tbh, especially Pedro and, as you know, he's my all-time favourite NUFC player. It's not like he needs the money, is it?

I doubt Carver was rolling in the money, not that i disagree like.

Never said he was ;)

The likes of Carver, Beardsley they've all sold out which in a way is almost understandable, they want a nice job at NUFC, they have to tow the party line, but when your local paper is in on it too, and the man writing it makes DEADMAN look like fuckin Chris Hughes, I'm gonna start my man one man boycoutt of the paper.

I've got even less respect for them tbh, especially Pedro and, as you know, he's my all-time favourite NUFC player. It's not like he needs the money, is it?

I doubt Carver was rolling in the money, not that i disagree like.

Never said he was ;)

Fair enough :D

As for Beardsly, the fact that he's still here after a change of ownership and god knows how many managers says something. He's either great at his job or great at keeping the right people sweet.

I can't name my sources but apparently Beardsley is near bankcrupt after a chronic addiction to Newcastle Brown Ale, hence his attitude with regard to Mike Ashley. He was on the verge of the sack with the old board after he walked out on a training session. One of the youth players asked him where he was going and he said, "WHERE YA THINK LIKE MAN? I'M GANNIN FA A PINT A DOG MAN WHAYYYY YA DIVVY" Luckily for him Ashley took over before he was relieved of his duties and he made sure to get in his favour from the get go.

Well would you fuckin believe it :lol: The Chronicle have today made a statement about Lee Ryder being attacked on the internet ;) pmsl look Paul if you're reading you know for a fact he deserves the criticisms he's been getting.

Comments on our Newcastle United stories

By Evening Chronicle

Aug 3 2011

Add a comment

Recommend (6)

WE have received an unprecedented number of website comments on Newcastle United stories in recent days.

It is clear from these comments that feelings are running high among ChronicleLive users and Newcastle United fans. The Evening Chronicle would like to thank you for your comments, and assure you that we are listening to your views.

We are constantly asking Newcastle United questions about events at the club and transfer policy, and we report their responses back to you. In addition, we are shortlisting a number of the questions you have raised on the website to put to the club in the wake of recent events.

We will also shortly be holding a live webchat with Chronicle chief sports writer Lee Ryder to give you the opportunity to ask questions. More details about how you can get involved with this will be published soon.

However, too many comments are being removed for violating our terms and conditions of acceptable use, usually because they are personally insulting, offensive, deliberately provocative or profane.

We want and encourage strong, healthy debate on our website. We value your views and want to continue offering our users the opportunity to comment on stories, but we cannot continue publishing comments which are abusive either to other users or our reporters.

We understand that for the majority of you, it is frustrating to see that comments have been blocked or deleted without explanation. Please read the following guidance on commenting to help you understand the action we take.

Don't attack our reporters

It's fine to disagree with each other, or with us. The site would be a dull place if there was no debate or banter between users. Personal attacks and insults, however, cannot and will not be tolerated. It is not necessary to resort to personal abuse when you disagree. Keep your criticism civil and constructive.

We have no option but to permanently ban users who persistently demonstrate that they cannot abide by our terms and conditions of acceptable conduct.

Don't swear, however creatively

You all know that we have swearing filters on our commenting system. However, it is unfortunate that so many users include deliberately misspelled profanity in their posts as this results in otherwise reasonable comments being removed from the website.

Please remember that this is a family site and as such swearing will not be tolerated.

Don't misuse the abuse report button

This button exists to help keep the site a civil environment for healthy debate. We respond to all abuse reports promptly and take appropriate action.

However, many users report a comment as abusive simply because they disagree with it. This results in an otherwise acceptable comment being held up in the system while it is reviewed. Misuse of the abuse report button may therefore result in account suspension.

Your comments and views are important to us as the publisher of your local newspaper and of a vibrant and interactive website. We encourage any feedback to be left in the comments box below or emailed to community@chroniclelive.co.uk

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u...?#ixzz1Tz7pI1OW

Dear EC representitive reading this,

There seriously can't be a local newspaper in the UK that is currently less representative of readers' views regarding reportage on 'their' local team.

Whatever your reasonings behind this are , God and Derek only knows.

The abuse obviously stems from the frustration at the horseshit you put out.

Assuming your (surely plumetting) readership are new born chickens, a good paper does not make.

Touch the truck eh ffs .

Thanks

lol how utterly pathetic would you feel in you're job if a higher up has to come out and say "hey you boys stop picking on him, he's trying his best!"

Ryder-esquely pathetic ?

Im imagining him locking himself in the kermits at Thompson House today , unable to get his words out as he cried, stuttering for breath like the bairn he obviously is . 'come on out lee, dereks on the phone for ya with tonights story - what wrong ? . . Its u-u-uh. ;) . Its th' . . what's up lee you bullet-headed divvy tell me ?. . Its the uh, :lol::) aah,uh,aa . . its the internets :icon_lol: . .

:lol: Well I didn't swear.

I mean if people are threatening him or owt like that, that's not on, but he is a fucking appalling journalist (that is not up for debate) and he is very clearly in the club's back pocket. If the Chronicle don't like people pointing that out, then I suggest they fire the lickspittle and get someone in to tell it like it is. Absolutely pathetic that they've instead taken the "stop calling Lee names, it's mean!" approach.

If they had any balls then they would be fighting these bastards not taking it up the wrongun.

They should launch a campaign to boycourttt the first cup game, papers do actually have some clout, a disgrace they are not using it.

I mean if people are threatening him or owt like that, that's not on, but he is a fucking appalling journalist (that is not up for debate) and he is very clearly in the club's back pocket. If the Chronicle don't like people pointing that out, then I suggest they fire the lickspittle and get someone in to tell it like it is. Absolutely pathetic that they've instead taken the "stop calling Lee names, it's mean!" approach.

Did you get published G ? Read one of the comments other night 'if you write something he doesn't agree with it doesnt get posted/deleted' (which is obviously the case) but it was the fact he'd put that comment up as though to say 'ah , see, see, I put all comments up' . wheyaye sausage.

Fact is he has only a handful of comments on any given piece, yet they're saying their board's been inundated .

;)

Do come again Lee .

Mine didnt get put up like ;)

Didnt have a go at him personally. Just suggested that Thompson House was the mouthpiece of the club and they were too scared to write any opinion. Basically how could they be so far apart from the views of the fans if they were fans themselves? Also that its purely a propaganda machine. :lol:

To be serious for a mo. Mate's sis works there and know there's been quite a few rounds of job cuts over last couple years. Chron part of big group of papers I believe. Point being, its obviously not 'going canny' and relating to this, as someone mentioned earlier, can't really see how they get much out of their (ahem) 'association' with the club, ESPECIALLY currently ?

Coming to the conclusion that MA finds it most comfortable to pervade and indeed succeed in an atmosphere of complete confusion. Of his own making. Everyone's eyes are off the prize . . while he's dipping the till.

Bit like an obese Dynamo or somesuch ?

Did you get published G ? Read one of the comments other night 'if you write something he doesn't agree with it doesnt get posted/deleted' (which is obviously the case) but it was the fact he'd put that comment up as though to say 'ah , see, see, I put all comments up' . wheyaye sausage.

Fact is he has only a handful of comments on any given piece, yet they're saying their board's been inundated .

:)

Do come again Lee .

Nah, they get vetted before anything gets put up. I didn't personally abuse him.....other than to say that he writes like a small child. ;) But that's not abuse, it's fact.

16/07/2011

Door still open for Joey Barton to stay

by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

Jul 16 2011

ALAN PARDEW is confident that Joey Barton can play his way back into favour at Newcastle United.

Barton was told in May that he would not be handed a new deal at the end of his current contract.

However, the Scouse midfielder’s approach and attitude has impressed the Toon management.

18/07/2011

The United reserve team coach told the Chronicle: “Joey will be a good example to the kids.

“I mean that because he has been outstanding around the building at Newcastle.

“No matter what people think of him, he has been brilliant.

“We have always said to our youngsters that, whatever level you play at, the better people you play with the better player you will become.

“Joey will be good because he will talk and coax people through things.

“It is a shame from his point of view he cannot go to America, but it is a big plus for us in the reserves.

“He has been a shining example in the last year or so.

“We hope he can be that next week.”

25/07/2011

Lee Ryder diary: Barton banter sorely missed

"JOEY BARTON may not have been allowed into the US because of visa problems.

But he’s certainly been here in spirit.

At times Newcastle United have probably missed his dressing-room banter on tour."

02/08/2011

"The Chronicle understands there was an uneasy relationship with certain players and staff for months – BEFORE his Twitter rant became the straw which broke the camel’s back in the eyes of the current regime."

By all means report what the club have said, but at least try and address the glaring contradictions.

That is like something you'd expect on a fucking psych ward :lol: Or if they'd been trapped in a bunker for 20years after a nuclear war and slowly gone insane.

I love the bit near the beginning:

Oliver: what you think lee?

Ryder: errr I ran out of ermmm ehhhh errrr am speechless like man

He must be one of the most in-demand journalists in the business; a hyper-articulate intellectual behemoth capable of the most incredible prose and critical insight.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

As I said, he's snuggled right up with the scum that is currently running the club and the fans can see that, he will be their target, as they can't get to Lambias and Ashley.

Seriously I wouldn't thank you for his job at the minute, but he's made his bed spouting their shit for them.

Should run a sweep on how long it is before he gets assaulted by some drunken idiot, I'll give it 3 weeks max.