The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

Fuck me, I can't believe he even asked that question. He's as amateur as fuck isn't he? :lol:

Quite how the likes of him get a job and Ketsbaia is still struggling to find something is dreadful.

For a second I thought you meant Temuri... :D

Gives an insight into Ryder's kerayzee school days though. Presumably English was one of the classes he used to get thrown out of.

Whitley Bay High School during the 70's. Geography teacher would walk in, and the FIRST thing he would say was "*******, get out". So I had to stand outside for every lesson. Victimised I was.

Hey, divvent get on to me about shitty anecdotes....Ryder started it!!

How many times a day do you reckon Ryder checks this thread? If you notice, even when no one posts in it I bet the views figure goes up 20. Some of them will be him. I'll shut up though in case he gets Paul Robertson to write something about cyber bullies upsetting poor Lee again.

I'm totally convinced he reads it, may even be a sleeper cell posting under a name we'd never guess.

How many times a day do you reckon Ryder checks this thread? If you notice, even when no one posts in it I bet the views figure goes up 20. Some of them will be him. I'll shut up though in case he gets Paul Robertson to write something about cyber bullies upsetting poor Lee again.

I'm totally convinced he reads it, may even be a sleeper cell posting under a name we'd never guess.

Deano?

Deano?

DEADMAN.

Deano?

Too much maturity in Deano's posts, I'm discounting that one.

I'M STILL LAUGHING, that a professional journalist with one of the most important jobs in an organisation with a daily reach of at least 300,000 people, asked an Italian international if he'd ever seen a mackem in Milan to amuse a section of mongs in our support. :lol: Sorry for putting a :D after my post like J69 does when it's not funny, but it's fucking hilarious what his thought process is, and it just goes to show he has no one above him to monitor his articles, because NO FUCKING EDITOR on earth would've allowed it.

How old is Ryder? He's like a big bairn I reckon some of the shit he comes out with.

Same age as me, 33. He must've been a shite footballer because if he played at any level I probably would've been aware of his existence.

How old is Ryder? He's like a big bairn I reckon some of the shit he comes out with.

Same age as me, 33. He must've been a shite footballer because if he played at any level I probably would've been aware of his existence.

Played with him a few times. Slow and fat but looks like he probably used to have a bit of techincal skill when he could actually break into a jog. He also kicked the shit out of aanyone on the opposition who dared break into that aforementioned jog. Bit of a mouthy fucker actually.

Played with him a few times. Slow and fat but looks like he probably used to have a bit of techincal skill when he could actually break into a jog. He also kicked the shit out of aanyone on the opposition who dared break into that aforementioned jog. Bit of a mouthy fucker actually.

He used to play down at the JJB Soccerdome a few year back (might still do), he was shite and his only contribution to the game was a torrent of verbal diarrhoea towards the referee.

He used to play down at the JJB Soccerdome a few year back (might still do), he was shite and his only contribution to the game was a torrent of verbal diarrhoea towards the referee.

He sounds just me to be honest, except never been dirty in my life.

What neets did you play?

Much of Barton's banter is lost on your average journalist because some of them can't relate to the working class nature of it, for me I found it hard to keep a straight face while in the Scouser's company.

Lee Ryder, I'm not your average journalist.

The People's journo!

That's me, like you I am near-illiterate and have a mind about as virile as a dung beetle.

Unlike other journalsits who might be scared, I won't let outside pressures influence my unbiased straight-talking coverage of the wonderful entrepeneurial genius (and good looking fella if I say so hehe) Mike Ashley and the way he has turned the club around into one of the powerhouses of european football with his incredible decision makings but ultimately because of his great respect for the people of the North-East

That is where me and him is similar because we both have a lot of respect for the NorthEast and equally we are both really respected ourselves and in high-profile positions.

So stop making photos of me on the internet, I know who it is, because I have got the will and the influence to see you in a great deal of trouble, you will be sorry trust me.

If you want high quality journalism by the people for the people then you could do better than to follow me Lee Ryder writing at the chronicle and also I do live webchats where I will chat to people on the web with my brand of straight-talking no nonsense investigative journalism.

follow me on twitter if you want more of this #leeryder#

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Much of Barton's banter is lost on your average journalist because some of them can't relate to the working class nature of it, for me I found it hard to keep a straight face while in the Scouser's company.

Lee Ryder, I'm not your average journalist.

The People's journo!

That's me, like you I am near-illiterate and have a mind about as virile as a dung beetle.

Unlike other journalsits who might be scared, I won't let outside pressures influence my unbiased straight-talking coverage of the wonderful entrepeneurial genius (and good looking fella if I say so hehe) Mike Ashley and the way he has turned the club around into one of the powerhouses of european football with his incredible decision makings but ultimately because of his great respect for the people of the North-East

That is where me and him is similar because we both have a lot of respect for the NorthEast and equally we are both really respected ourselves and in high-profile positions.

So stop making photos of me on the internet, I know who it is, because I have got the will and the influence to see you in a great deal of trouble, you will be sorry trust me.

If you want high quality journalism by the people for the people then you could do better than to follow me Lee Ryder writing at the chronicle and also I do live webchats where I will chat to people on the web with my brand of straight-talking no nonsense investigative journalism.

follow me on twitter if you want more of this #leeryder#

:lol: