The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

There's a survey here from 2011:

http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2011/news/journalists-reveal-earnings-of-between-5k-and-90k/

Can't see wages having risen much by then and certainly can't see Ryder being in the top 25%.

Obviously that's just one survey but if Ryder's on anything approaching £40k he'd have brought it up in one of his twitter spats already :lol:

according to his twitter bio he's the Chronicle's Chief Sports Writer and NUFC multi media journo.

i hope by multi media he isn't referring to those god awful video interviews filmed in the chronicle's newsroom that look like they were shot using the intern's old phone.

according to his twitter bio he's the Chronicle's Chief Sports Writer and NUFC multi media journo.

i hope by multi media he isn't referring to those god awful video interviews filmed in the chronicle's newsroom that look like they were shot using the intern's old phone.

Surely better it be that than the shite he puts on twitter. He's nearly at leazes level of embarassment.

I woke up on Sunday morning to find that I'd sent him a couple of abusive tweets on Saturday night. Ingnorant cunt hasn't replied so I'm guessing he won't be giving out his salary details on there for Stevie either.

85% of the people on here are more intelligent than Lee Ryder, even me with half of my brain missing. He won a writers award a few months ago, and for me it's like Mike Williamson winning World Footballer of the Year, only more astonishing.

:lol:

It’s a bit of a shame that he’s been unable to get back to fitness quick enough for Newcastle right now though, because they are a club that could do with his services right now.

jesus wept. does anyone sub this cretin's copy?

Given Aarons frightened teams like Man City (twice) and Liverpool it would be comforting to know whether he will be available for games against Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool again in upcoming fixtures.

:lol: