Sol Campbell

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
i dont av a sis :unsure:

Why do you inbreds drop your h's. You have by far the wankest accent in any language on any continent, and I mean that.

A mackem coming on here trying to take the piss is like Bernard Manning abusing Barry Fry for being a fat cunt. You are mackems, the lowest of the low, your ambitions in life are to be better than geordies and Newcastle, you live in one of the shittest cities in England, 1 in 100 of your lasses is attractive, your best landmark is fuckin Joblings, you're known nationally (people that know yous) as Sunderland near Newcastle, and you're uncouth uneducated tramps. I'm trying to be diplomatic here but it's not possible with you bamps. I tell you something honestly here, and I bet the 300,000 people who live in Sunderland can all relate to this, when you go to bed at night time I refuse to believe you're proud to be mackems, I know for a fact you can't be happy being from Sunderland, and what defines you as people is the jealousy and anger at your superior neighbours 12 miles up the road, it defines you as a city and as people.

Why do you inbreds drop your h's. You have by far the wankest accent in any language on any continent, and I mean that.

A mackem coming on here trying to take the piss is like Bernard Manning abusing Barry Fry for being a fat cunt. You are mackems, the lowest of the low, your ambitions in life are to be better than geordies and Newcastle, you live in one of the shittest cities in England, 1 in 100 of your lasses is attractive, your best landmark is fuckin Joblings, you're known nationally (people that know yous) as Sunderland near Newcastle, and you're uncouth uneducated tramps. I'm trying to be diplomatic here but it's not possible with you bamps. I tell you something honestly here, and I bet the 300,000 people who live in Sunderland can all relate to this, when you go to bed at night time I refuse to believe you're proud to be mackems, I know for a fact you can't be happy being from Sunderland, and what defines you as people is the jealousy and anger at your superior neighbours 12 miles up the road, it defines you as a city and as people.

Brilliant :lol:

i dont av a sis :lol:

:unsure:

Edited by Zebra

i dont av a sis :lol:

:unsure:

Don't ever change Stevie man.

Happy enough with this. Depending the contract length. He can't have more than one more season. He did look decent last seeing with Arsenal. But as noted he had a slightly better team around him. :unsure:

Like a BBC 3 documentary this like.

Dog Borstal.

Underage and pregnant.

shurely not that good....

for the record, if he stays injury free, i think we'll do ok.

Off topic but there was a mock-up of a magazine in The Viz the other month where it said "I BONKED THE MILKMAN AND MY CUNT CAUGHT ON FIRE" :unsure::lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag
Like a BBC 3 documentary this like.

Dog Borstal.

Underage and pregnant.

shurely not that good....

for the record, if he stays injury free, i think we'll do ok.

Off topic but there was a mock-up of a magazine in The Viz the other month where it said "I BONKED THE MILKMAN AND MY CUNT CAUGHT ON FIRE" :unsure::lol:

:lol: For such a disappointment of a man Simon Donald's ideas and crack are decent.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Aye canny signing, he'll get the odd goal too. Wouldn't be utterly shocked to see Saylor RB for much of the season.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

my nephew is a County supporter - he reckoned he was so unfit & slow it wasn't true

Sure you made that exact post a while back. I'd be more inclined to judge him on the time he spent at Arsenal last season than the one match (iirc) he played for Notts County though (especially since it was his first game in a while too).

my nephew is a County supporter - he reckoned he was so unfit & slow it wasn't true

Sure you made that exact post a while back. I'd be more inclined to judge him on the time he spent at Arsenal last season than the one match (iirc) he played for Notts County though (especially since it was his first game in a while too).

True, he was one of Arsenal's better players towards the ned of last season apparently. One of the Arsenal fans at work was gutted when I told him he was likely to be coming to us.

Happy enough with this. Depending the contract length. He can't have more than one more season. He did look decent last seeing with Arsenal. But as noted he had a slightly better team around him. :unsure:

I thought he demanded a 2-year contract at Arsenal, and he didn't get that as a 35-year old?

He did appear slow last season and got turned inside out a few times that I saw.

Since the deal is done I obviously want him to do well, but my worry is that our fullbacks expose the central defenders so much that I think his lack of pace could do him in. In a better organized arsenal team he may have done OK but there is no doubt that positioning and reading of the game can only make up for slowness so much. Campbell may be past that point.

Not only the fullbacks but the midfield as well really because there isn't much pace in the team at all.

Guest Gordon McKeag

An away match in Morcambe which I don't even believe his nephew was at. Why lie Rob?

He did appear slow last season and got turned inside out a few times that I saw.

Since the deal is done I obviously want him to do well, but my worry is that our fullbacks expose the central defenders so much that I think his lack of pace could do him in. In a better organized arsenal team he may have done OK but there is no doubt that positioning and reading of the game can only make up for slowness so much. Campbell may be past that point.

Not only the fullbacks but the midfield as well really because there isn't much pace in the team at all.

has he really lost all his pace? he looked alright when i saw him play for the gooners last year

An away match in Morcambe which I don't even believe his nephew was at. Why lie Rob?

Aye, pure bullshit. Was that game even televised?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Aye, pure bullshit. Was that game even televised?

Showed you the goals on "the football league show".

1. i av a cockney accent haha

2. we already are

3. london is where its all at dnt try denying it

4. u kno sunlun city more than i do lol

5. im not so....lmao

6. ur livin off da past, we beat u 2-1 up at sol, we finished above u, u gt relegated and nw u gt no money

1. i av a cockney accent haha

2. we already are

3. london is where its all at dnt try denying it

4. u kno sunlun city more than i do lol

5. im not so....lmao

6. ur livin off da past, we beat u 2-1 up at sol, we finished above u, u gt relegated and nw u gt no money

It must get a bit cold being in our shadow, though?

As Stevie says, you do know deep down that Newcastle as a club and city far outshines Sunderland. It's like somebody standing next to a car with a small torch where the batteries are almost dead whilst the car has its full headbeam on. Just in case ur not sure, you are da rundown torch, Newcastle is da car light. LMAO, LOL, etc, etc.