Remnants of yet another thread fucked by AshleysSkidMark

Kevin

That is Stallone though. We know what he looks like, so why post it?

I seen you post on this thread, I knew it was to reply to mine. You have this weird obsession with me yet you say how much everyone despises me. But if you despise me, why do you follow me about :lol:

Edited by Kevin!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen you post on this thread, I knew it was to reply to mine. You have this weird obsession with me yet you say how much everyone despises me. But if you despise me, why do you follow me about :lol:

To ridicule you

To ridicule you

So basically you're admitting that you have little else to do with your life :lol:?

You just ridiculed yourself.

A bit of a random conclusion to draw, Kelvin :lol:

So basically by saying that you're admitting that you're a sad little virgin leprechaun?

Read the poll thread, where yids are shown to be more popular, and explain why you're still here?

Explain why I'm here :lol: You've been fucking banned. Explain why you're here for fuck sake :lol:

And why did you change the subject from my question? Can you not answer it or have you accepted the fact that you're a pathetic sad bastard.

I've never been banned.

Yes :lol: Explain ;) Why ;) You're :rolleyes: Here :D

:lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Read the poll thread, where yids are shown to be more popular, and explain why you're still here?

Explain why I'm here :lol: You've been fucking banned. Explain why you're here for fuck sake :lol:

And why did you change the subject from my question? Can you not answer it or have you accepted the fact that you're a pathetic sad bastard.

I've never been banned.

Yes :lol: Explain ;) Why ;) You're :rolleyes: Here :D

:lol:

The mods know its you thompers you sad fuck. Everyone does, yet you still deny it. You're nothing more than a sad pathetic lonely bastard.

And you still don't answer my question. Face it, you've embarrassed yourself in this thread. Every post you make embarrasses yourself further.

Your question isn't applicable, now answer mine, why are you here when you aren't liked?

I pointed out yesterday Kevin! that you've taken nothing on board that Maggiespaws said to you. The same still applies and this one is most certainly not your thread.

Keep this sort of shit to the PMs please.

I pointed out yesterday Kevin! that you've taken nothing on board that Maggiespaws said to you. The same still applies and this one is most certainly not your thread.

Keep this sort of shit to the PMs please.

He started it :lol: you put all the blame on me and he started it :lol:

I don't give a fuck who did tbh but you're giving as much as you're getting. End it now, please.

From Kelvin last month...

Personal Message

Kevin

Re:lol, Jun 19 2010, 11:37 PM

Listen, nobody likes you, i would stick a knife in you if i could. You'll be banned soon enough, your posting is bringing alot of attention to you.

Any future updates on the 'love in' you two seem insistent on will be moved in here. You're both as fucking bad as each other and it's pathetic.

Any future updates on the 'love in' you two seem insistent on will be moved in here. You're both as fucking bad as each other and it's pathetic.

That is the most stinging insult I have ever received tbh.

Someone hug me? :lol:

What makes it worse Craig is that he's 23 :lol:

Surely he should be mature about this. I guess some people are just unbelievable these days. :lol:

That is the most stinging insult I have ever received tbh.

Someone hug me? :lol:

Come here you :lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

This is a shite version of the me and J69 thread, which he was revealed as the slightly bigger cunt, and that was a pretty shit thread.

wheres the leazes/skidmark one? looks like they're brewing up again in thesol campbell thread

Always involves him, eh Andrew. Hard to believe he's 23, roughly the same age as you judging by your image, smart looking young chap might I add.

It appears I've been followed into the Sol Campbell thread :lol: Hypocrite much?

I'm sorry skid mark, when I said " :lol: " I was refferring to the idea of Sol Campbell. Don't flatter yourself sweetcheeks :lol:

Edited by Kevin!

Sure, surprising considering you'd already had your say on him earlier in the thread, but whatever :lol:

You seem to have already had your say in this thread. Why are you still posting here?

But whatever :lol: