Xbox or PS3

Kevin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your PS3 HDMI will work on your 360. Do you really need two controllers? You could look at buying a cheaper, no name brand one from Game.

Yep.

So do you reckon I'd get away with trading my ps3 in for £96?

if its broken I assume they'll test it first, we always did at game and then tell you where to shove it before taking the piss out of you for being such a bellend after youve left the shop

if its broken I assume they'll test it first, we always did at game and then tell you where to shove it before taking the piss out of you for being such a bellend after youve left the shop

Do you insert games to see if they load up?

That's the only thing wrong with mine..

Do you insert games to see if they load up?

That's the only thing wrong with mine..

yep, we had a station set up in the back to test out any consoles being offered to us with a tv and such on it, try and run a game or two

not everywhere is as thorough mind

Your devious plan won't work unfortunately Kevin. Guess reality bites and it's piggy bank saving time, and seriously don't buy Modern Warfare.

I realised that a few hours ago, and I accepted it. What can I do with my ps3 though, seems a waste?

Why not buy MW?

Your devious plan won't work unfortunately Kevin. Guess reality bites and it's piggy bank saving time, and seriously don't buy Modern Warfare.

I realised that a few hours ago, and I accepted it. What can I do with my ps3 though, seems a waste?

Why not buy MW?

MW2 is alright, but there are better games available for cheaper, especially multiplayer wise.

Give him options!

Battlefield BC2 is ok, MW2s multiplayer is more fun though

think he already has MW2 anyway guys, doubt you'll persuade him out of buying it for his 360

Burnout Paradise is just about the best multiplayer game on the console. Just roll up, join a race and have fun smashing each other into oncoming traffic at 185mph. You can get hours upon hours out of the single player too with lots of free DLC. Well recommended.

Burnout Paradise is just about the best multiplayer game on the console. Just roll up, join a race and have fun smashing each other into oncoming traffic at 185mph. You can get hours upon hours out of the single player too with lots of free DLC. Well recommended.

Aye. and dead cheap to now as well. .

Give him options!

think he already has MW2 anyway guys, doubt you'll persuade him out of buying it for his 360

Yep I'm deffs gettin MW2.

You can't get much more balanced multiplayer than Halo 3 tbh.

I'll look into getting Halo. Is there not a newer one out that 3 but?

Give him options!

Yep I'm deffs gettin MW2.

You can't get much more balanced multiplayer than Halo 3 tbh.

I'll look into getting Halo. Is there not a newer one out that 3 but?

ODST, dont bother with it

but it has all halo 3 maps does it not?

you can get them plus halo 3 for the same money and then youre talking about the single player experience which is halo 3 all the way