caught wi you troosaz doon

ravtash patel

ever been caught in a sticky situation? i have...

once took a bird into the disabled bogs in buffalo joes doon the quayside & was just about to enter her from behind when she lent forward & grabbed onto the red spacka cord setting the alarm off, next thing we knew 3 big bouncers kicked the door doon & slung us oot..

wasn't very funny at the time but its a good job i can laugh aboot it noo..

Edited by ravtash patel

A lass i was seeing rang me on night shift at the hotel iused to work at when i was shacked up with a female guest. My pager went off so i used the phone in the guests room to answer the call not knowing at the time who it was. The female guest shouted "put that cock back inside me" as I was on the phone! :lol:

A lass i was seeing rang me on night shift at the hotel iused to work at when i was shacked up with a female guest. My pager went off so i used the phone in the guests room to answer the call not knowing at the time who it was. The female guest shouted "put that cock back inside me" as I was on the phone!  :icon_lol:

61389[/snapback]

:lol:

Classy bird, then? :lol:

Giving my then g/f (now mrs hips) a knee trembler up against the sea wall at Whitley Bay when a bloke walking his dog went past about two feet away.

Just climbing off then g/f (now mrs hips) on the ferry from Norway when a steward opened the door to check the cabin.

Crikey, there must be more but I can't recall right now.

Giving my then g/f (now mrs hips) a knee trembler up against the sea wall at Whitley Bay when a bloke walking his dog went past about two feet away.

Just climbing off then g/f (now mrs hips) on the ferry from Norway when a steward opened the door to check the cabin.

61440[/snapback]

If you think that would have been embarrassing for you, consider your poor wife who was nearly caught being sexed by you! :lol::lol:

A lass i was seeing rang me on night shift at the hotel iused to work at when i was shacked up with a female guest. My pager went off so i used the phone in the guests room to answer the call not knowing at the time who it was. The female guest shouted "put that cock back inside me" as I was on the phone!  :lol:

61389[/snapback]

anyone else notice the over-emphasis on the word female in that post?

A lass i was seeing rang me on night shift at the hotel iused to work at when i was shacked up with a female guest. My pager went off so i used the phone in the guests room to answer the call not knowing at the time who it was. The female guest shouted "put that cock back inside me" as I was on the phone!  :lol:

61389[/snapback]

anyone else notice the over-emphasis on the word female in that post?

61470[/snapback]

Definitely over-compensation, like he's protesting too much!

How come so many people have been caught having sex al fresco, but I've never come across it before?  :lol:

61467[/snapback]

Maybe you need a better pair of binoculars :lol:

61472[/snapback]

Maybe it's because I'm not a dogger! :icon_lol:

61440[/snapback]

If you think that would have been embarrassing for you, consider your poor wife who was nearly caught being sexed by you! :icon_lol::lol:

61464[/snapback]

My dear Gemmill, she was positively advertising the conquest of having me 'bone' her, the lucky girl! ;):lol:

How come so many people have been caught having sex al fresco, but I've never come across it before?  :lol:

61467[/snapback]

It's simple really. You've 'come' across it alot, it's just you've gone blind from wanking too much and the binoculars would be a bit hard to grasp due to your hairy palms.

61467[/snapback]

It's simple really. You've 'come' across it alot, it's just you've gone blind from wanking too much and the binoculars would be a bit hard to grasp due to your hairy palms.

61566[/snapback]

I got caught by the police once behind a theatre! Had to give my name and address, was only about 16! luckily i knew my mates address  :lol:

61683[/snapback]

Were you bumming your mate like? :lol:

61686[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Anyway I can have women for mates Gemmill, suppose not all do though :icon_lol:;)

I got caught by the police once behind a theatre! Had to give my name and address, was only about 16! luckily i knew my mates address  :lol:

61683[/snapback]

61686[/snapback]

Anyway I can have women for mates Gemmill, suppose not all do though :icon_lol:;)

61687[/snapback]

Behind a theatre? Did you take her up the actors' entrance?

61683[/snapback]

61686[/snapback]

61687[/snapback]

Behind a theatre? Did you take her up the actors' entrance?

61688[/snapback]

Class avatar!! :icon_lol:

61467[/snapback]

61566[/snapback]

Couldn't have put it better myself Bridget

Why don't you tell us about that little incident in the Gents toilets at the Central Station, Renton :icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

61467[/snapback]

61566[/snapback]

Why don't you tell us about that little incident in the Gents toilets at the Central Station, Renton :icon_lol:

61850[/snapback]

Wacky, I think you need to leave it alone for a while: you're going blind!! ;)

How come so many people have been caught having sex al fresco, but I've never come across it before?  :icon_lol:

61467[/snapback]

61566[/snapback]

Why don't you tell us about that little incident in the Gents toilets at the Central Station, Renton ;)

61850[/snapback]

Wacky, I think you need to leave it alone for a while: you're going blind!! :icon_lol:

61856[/snapback]

I think your right

I just can't get her off my mind :icon_lol: