Full Time - Norwich City 2 Newcastle 1

2bias

Krul, Tavernier, Enrique, Coloccini, R Taylor, Barton, Nolan ©, Vuckic, Carroll, Best, Ranger

Subs Alnwick (G), Williamson, Guthrie, Routledge, Smith, Xisco, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Edmundsson, Ferguson, Henderson

Four forwards starting will be interesting to say the least. Anyone know any radio links?

Now we're 1-0 down.

The goal came on 39 minutes and it resulted when Ryan Taylor's suicidal backpass was latched on to by Hoolahan who found Martin and he couldn't miss.

Ranger had one chalked off just after for offside.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Krul, R Taylor (Routledge), Tavernier, Coloccini (Williamson), Enrique, Barton (Guthrie), Nolan (Smith), Vuckic, Best (Lovenkrands), Carroll (Xisco), Ranger (Ameobi).

That's the team as it stands. The half time subs in brackets.

Ferguson on for Enrique

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Poor, so many players out of position...

Hopefully Hughton was just experimenting and he'll put his lab coat back on the peg after today's match. I have a horrible feeling that this isn't the case though

Reminds me of the bonkers tactics he used away from home last season, the awful televised draw at Leicester springs to mind.

I was there today, Vuckic and Xisco looked lost on the wings, Krul was hit and miss, some good saves but at fault for the winner, Routledge looked good going forward but lacked a quality final ball, the game seemed very experimental, I'm not reading anything into the game in terms of the result.