He's French, of Tunisian descent.

He does have brown skin though, and they all look the same don't they? :angry:

You racist prick.

Ofttt you brought black people into this, you're a racist :angry:

Fuck off you ignorant prick.

Why did you think he was Pakistani?

His name?

NO

BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE HES FROM PAKISTAN!!! LOOK FOR FUCK SAKE.

I know hes a frenchman.

How's that then?

His haircut?

Clothes?

His toe.

I'll make it easy for Kevin

Tell me what it was about his appearance that made you think he was from Pakistan.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me what it was about his appearance that made you think he was from Pakistan.

Aww man fuck off :angry:

No Kevin

Be a man, be honest and answer the question.

Of you explain yourself I might understand your confusion.

As it is you just sound racist, and I feel like I should report your post to the Admin team. ( Although Pud is reading this, you can give him a call if you like. )

So…?

No Kevin

As it is you just sound racist, and I feel like I should report your post to the Admin team. ( Although Pud is reading this, you can give him a call if you like. )

So…?

Mature fist.. real mature :angry:

Serious advice time. If you admitted that you fucked up and seemed genuinely remorseful for the comment you made without trying to put some humour on the end of it, people would have at least a small amount of respect for you.

No Kevin

So…?

Mature fist.. real mature :angry:

He has a very appropriate point Kevin and your failure to appreciate that is frankly what is pissing people off. Going by the rules and regs of this place, you should in reality be banned.

"Hatem will go to Newcastle . The relationship between him and Deschamps reached a point of no return and we just want leaders Marseille do backtrack and let him go . Hatem has always been honest with OM while OM mocks Hatem by suddenly declaring transferable . In early July , Deschamps We had been asked to find a club, what we did." (Source: http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/121956/le-clas...m-se-poursuit/)

Fuck sake Kevin, sort yourself out man. You prejudged somebody because of the colour of their ski, the very definition of racism iyam

Re: HBA I'm hoping he has signed, it's definitely a good sign, hopefully not the last forray though. We're still way short of where we could be even with our limited resources/appeal at the moment.