Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - its on Goal.com

2 - it says ''Werder Bremen are considering making a move for flambouyant attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa''

Hardly makes it a done deal!

This.

I could see that happening, unfortunately. Let's hope it's just made up at this point.

Like i keep saying......If hes that set on the Premier League and Newcastle then he would reject a move to Germany, otherwise his little outbursts about his move to Newcastle & actually flying to Newcastle was all for nothing and would of made him look stupid.

Werder Bremen have made an offer for him and french rumours say tht they will accept it and he will go there

And whats your source?. I think SkySports would of picked up on it before most. They can accept the bid, but he doesn't have to go. He should stand firm for the move to us, otherwise his little outburst was for fuck all.

Werder Bremen have made an offer for him and french rumours say tht they will accept it and he will go there

And whats your source?. I think SkySports would of picked up on it before most. They can accept the bid, but he doesn't have to go. He should stand firm for the move to us, otherwise his little outburst was for fuck all.

;)

;)

I'll be seriously pissed off if we don't get him, i might even cry a little.

The French in this affair have adapted Parky tactics to the saga, indecisive and plausible.

They were just holding out for a bigger offer Shirley?

Let's face it we've been dreaming a bit on here reg Bafra and Bremen getting involved (not confirmed) is the rude awakening in this case.

If MA was half the businessman he makes out to be he should have wrapped this up a couple of weeks ago with a sweeter offer and probably without

having to go the full 8 mill. The street value of the lad after one good PL season would be about 12m anyway and he's far more gifted than Meewner.

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010...rder-breme.html

So detailed that it sounds true. Should be off tomorrow.

It says we've given OM one last proposal. And if he was that determined to come to us he'll choose us over Bremen, otherwise, like i said his fucking stupid outburst about the move to us getting called off was for fuck all and made him look stupid.

I think it seems possible, unless someone puts in a firm bit which is there preference. While he's stated he wants to come to the Prem, I think he just wants away.

ive just been told that he will be coming on a season long loan, all to be done and dusted by thurs evening

not sure how worthy the source is but thye normally spot on. also told me about another two we have our eye on

Is the other 2 Les Ferdinand and possibly Carbone?.. LOL....hope your source is right about HBA mate.

ive just been told that he will be coming on a season long loan, all to be done and dusted by thurs evening

not sure how worthy the source is but thye normally spot on. also told me about another two we have our eye on

Spill the beans

Is the other 2 Les Ferdinand and possibly Carbone?.. LOL....hope your source is right about HBA mate.

Carbone? Isn't he Pasta it?

Or do you mean Cardone? The Wolfman?

I see Tuco struck gold this evening. ;)

one is a dutch lad, 20 year old, apparently enquired about him last thurs and negotiating, weve offer 3.5 and they want closer to 4.5

also some lad from uraguay who played in world cup not sure of name, just hes 27