Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows a bit of ambition from the club- 2 international players in a few days

Now a pacey striker and a versatile defender would be a good end to the window

Best is an international player. Shoots down that argument.

He won't be signing.

Im starting to like it when you outrightly dismiss our chances of landing a player. Two in a row now isnt it? Keep it up fella :)

He's already arrived apparently. Fresh croissant and black coffee was ordered at the M. :angry:

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! <_<

That Polish bakery does an interesting polish version of a croissant but it's a right twat to dip into your coffee for breakfast.

This from an Australian. :) They'd deport you if they heard this patter you massive ponce.

What the fuck are you talking about you makem ranga :)

Deport me from where? My backward country? At least croissant and coffee is readily available.

If only they realise rugby is not football <_<

Hopefully if he wants a move to a bigger club he'll play extremely well, causing the fans to warm to him and then for him to realise that he likes it here and decide to stay. :)

...only for Fat Mike to not stump up the agreed fee.

Great signing. Hopefully he can start vs. Blackpool and bag a goal or two to get his confidence going and then go on from there to be a really big player for us this season. But right now I'm made up. I don't think anyone would have believed that we would sign someone like Ben Arfa after the various comments from Hughton and the Press Releases pre-season.

To be fair, it's been a very decent transfer window. We haven't wasted a ton of money on unproven 'talent' and haven't tied ourselves to long term contracts with players past their sell by date.

Fair play.

Any idea what the fee will be if we bought him?

I read it was £6m somewhere- not sure how true that is though because they were after about 12m euros to sign him properly.

Does anyone know if we had to keep the clause in that we automatically sign him if he plays more than 25 games?