Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't be signing.

Im starting to like it when you outrightly dismiss our chances of landing a player. Two in a row now isnt it? Keep it up fella :)

We won't sign Robbie Keane on loan.

This WILL be our last signing of the summer.

He won't be signing.

Im starting to like it when you outrightly dismiss our chances of landing a player. Two in a row now isnt it? Keep it up fella ;)

do you understand the maxim 'stfu'?

He won't be signing.

Im starting to like it when you outrightly dismiss our chances of landing a player. Two in a row now isnt it? Keep it up fella ;)

Do you understand the term 'woosh'?

He won't be signing.

Do you understand the term 'woosh'?

;)

Bit of a shame - looking past the possibility of him getting injured - that he's not going straight away on international duty with France. Always get a small thrill out of seeing our boys (in this case, ours and OM's) doing well for their countries plus it's always a positive in terms of the reputation and prestige of a player's club if he does well for his country too. Then again it gives him more time to settle if he's not flying away with his country.

I'd assume it's his delayed and controversial start to the season that has seen him removed from the France squad for their two qualifiers. By all account he was their best player against Norway and of course he also scored their goal.

Edited by Tecato

To be fair, it's been a very decent transfer window. We haven't wasted a ton of money on unproven 'talent' and haven't tied ourselves to long term contracts with players past their sell by date.

Fair play.

If we can bag Keane this transfer window wouldnt have been out of place in our glory years, and to give MA his due he has managed it without spending a fortune.

Sol Campbell

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Robbie Keane???

Plus a proper DM who played every game in the WC for his country and a young english RB. Not to mention turning down offers for Carrol.

Fair play Mike, Fair play ;)

To be fair, it's been a very decent transfer window. We haven't wasted a ton of money on unproven 'talent' and haven't tied ourselves to long term contracts with players past their sell by date.

Fair play.

If we can bag Keane this transfer window wouldnt have been out of place in our glory years, and to give MA his due he has managed it without spending a fortune.

Sol Campbell

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Robbie Keane???

Plus a proper DM who played every game in the WC for his country and a young english RB. Not to mention turning down offers for Carrol.

Aye, hate to admit it but it would be a pretty good transfer window, the only thing stopping me from giving Fat Mike decent credit is his insistance in keeping Lying Llambias on the books.

Fair play.

Sol Campbell

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Robbie Keane???

Aye, hate to admit it but it would be a pretty good transfer window, the only thing stopping me from giving Fat Mike decent credit is his insistance in keeping Lying Llambias on the books.

I'll reserve full judgement on this until Wednesday morning, it seems alright at the moment but as we know full well our outgoing transfers generally seem to happen in the 11th hour. Plus I still argue that loans are not the way to build a team. Reading back the list we have 2 players who arent fit to play yet, one of which is at the end of his career, the other is possibly using us as a stepping stone to a big club. Arfa could end up playing 24 games and then be dropped just as we need him most. We could well be losing Taylor in the next day or so along with Shola so the squad isnt really growing that well.

Worryingly I think theres at least one other first team player going to be outgoing on Tuesday, I hope Im wrong though.

Fair play.

Sol Campbell

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Robbie Keane???

I'll reserve full judgement on this until Wednesday morning, it seems alright at the moment but as we know full well our outgoing transfers generally seem to happen in the 11th hour. Plus I still argue that loans are not the way to build a team. Reading back the list we have 2 players who arent fit to play yet, one of which is at the end of his career, the other is possibly using us as a stepping stone to a big club. Arfa could end up playing 24 games and then be dropped just as we need him most. We could well be losing Taylor in the next day or so along with Shola so the squad isnt really growing that well.

Worryingly I think theres at least one other first team player going to be outgoing on Tuesday, I hope Im wrong though.

;)

Gutted. You get a brilliant midfielder on loan, and we get...........................Benjiani.

At least it is only on a 12th month, £15,000 p/w contract.

Yes but you have world class, future England manager big Sam and we have a minor nobody......

Shit sorry mate, not your day is it?

;)

Harry will get the job anyway. At least its a 1 year contract, and the takeover seems to be going smoothly, despite interest from other groups. Strange being popular when you are probably available, as well as Liverpool. Blackburn must be a cheap date, wheras the scousers are probably one of those orange girls with expensive tastes and a high maintainence personality.

I'm glad Hughton seems to be doing OK. He seems a decent guy, and watching you stuff Villa is always amusing. Ben Arfa will probably be a great signing on loan, but he seems to be a bit Midoish in terms of his personality, so at least you can give him back before he complains its too cold, Geordie women are ugly etc.

hello

excuse my poor english speaking, i'm just a froggy, OM's fan. I just registered to follow Ben Arfa with your comments and impressions about his actuations.

Firstable just one thing (because all I read on english websites is incomprehensible), so once for all : his first name is Hatem and his surname is BEN ARFA.

Don't worry he's a wonderful player you won't be disappointed. I believe NUFC paid less than 1K€ for the loan. And will have to pay automatically between 5 and 6 K€ (about 4.100.000 and 4.950.000 GBP) for playing 25 matches, and Hatem will be yours. It's almost a free gift at that price ! Hope you'll be wonderstruck with him as the OM supporters used to be.

if you have any question about him I can answer, (about football or his unusual behaviour).

one example of this typical behaviour, I don't know if you heard about this : Ben Arfa, substitute, is ready to enter on the ground. But the problem is that he doesn't wear his shirt ! He's wearing the shirt number 11 of the striker Mamadou Niang instead of his number 10 !

The coach Didier Deschamps did not laugh, but all the french television-viewers did laugh a lot !

The link :

hello

excuse my poor english speaking, i'm just a froggy, OM's fan. I just registered to follow Ben Arfa with your comments and impressions about his actuations.

Firstable just one thing (because all I read on english websites is incomprehensible), so once for all : his first name is Hatem and his surname is BEN ARFA.

Don't worry he's a wonderful player you won't be disappointed. I believe NUFC paid less than 1K€ for the loan. And will have to pay automatically between 5 and 6 K€ (about 4.100.000 and 4.950.000 GBP) for playing 25 matches, and Hatem will be yours. It's almost a free gift at that price ! Hope you'll be wonderstruck with him as the OM supporters used to be.

if you have any question about him I can answer, (about football or his unusual behaviour).

one example of this typical behaviour, I don't know if you heard about this : Ben Arfa, substitute, is ready to enter on the ground. But the problem is that he doesn't wear his shirt ! He's wearing the shirt number 11 of the striker Mamadou Niang instead of his number 10 !

The coach Didier Deschamps did not laugh, but all the french television-viewers did laugh a lot !

The link :

He will be really something and Newcastle supporters really appreciate French flair, we had some good times with it. Thanks for your post and welcome.

hello

The link :

Thanks for posting on here, i think all our fans can't wait to see him as we've wanted a real flair player for years, somebody who excites the crowd and makes things happen!