Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shit. I hope its true like. What is the latest we can register a player for a match?.

I think it's gonna be hard for ManU because there is no rumour in France of agreement between Newcastle and OM chairmans . So there are two solutions : Hatem is Magpie this W.E or Hatem is Magpie next week .

Here, maybe this is the huge signing we were promised in the last window before we were relegated?, haha a little bit late like MA you fat fuck!..

Who did we get as our huge signing? it was Nolan wasn't it?. Hes a fat shite aswell.

I was told today by a mate he had seen Ben Arfa being picked up outside of Newcastle Airport in a Bentley and I think I may have called him all sorts.

Oh well lets hope he signs! Mentalist or not he has what we need and sadly if he does sign we could be the bridge to a top Premier League club with more £ and more to offer.

Either way he could keep us up providing he doesn't go mental.

Good shit. I hope its true like. What is the latest we can register a player for a match?.

I think it's gonna be hard for ManU because there is no rumour in France of agreement between Newcastle and OM chairmans . So there are two solutions : Hatem is Magpie this W.E or Hatem is Magpie next week .

Malcolm, you make mention that Hatem is hated in France. Do you think this has an impact on his attitude?

Sky sports news covering it, confirming that it was Ben Arfa at Newcastle airport, turned up this morning at St James Park unannounced trying to negotiate a deal. But CH has told him that he will not discuss with him until L'OM give them permission to.

L'OM have absolutely no choice in the matter. They've been put in a position that they have to seriously consider letting him go. I like this bloke a little more each day, in the fact that he's so focused on a move to Newcastle that he's risked a hell of a lot to turn up out of the blue. CH get him in.

We've put him up in a caravan in Whitley, talks to continue tomorrow.

Sky sports news covering it, confirming that it was Ben Arfa at Newcastle airport, turned up this morning at St James Park unannounced trying to negotiate a deal. But CH has told him that he will not discuss with him until L'OM give them permission to.

L'OM have absolutely no choice in the matter. They've been put in a position that they have to seriously consider letting him go. I like this bloke a little more each day, in the fact that he's so focused on a move to Newcastle that he's risked a hell of a lot to turn up out of the blue. CH get him in.

We've put him up in a caravan in Whitley, talks to continue tomorrow.

If this comes through, then what an ovation he will get at the Villa game, and it'll be well deserved aswell for engineering a move with thorough desire to join us.

Malcolm, you make mention that Hatem is hated in France. Do you think this has an impact on his attitude?

Oh yes totally ! Always when there was a problem in Olympic Lyon or Marseille training some people (and journalists) said "It's probably Ben Arfa" . It's not racist, but in France we can see that Magrheb people (Hatem has Tunisian origins) got "hot blood" (if i can say) and it's probably the case for him but he is a very nice guy .

Anyway, lot of people don't like Hatem and don't want to give him a chance ! How i said , we know him since he is 12 (maybie 14) but he is like all of young players with defects .

In my own I always said that a guy like Alex Ferguson (but Chris Hughton it's good too ^^ ) could help him to be a GREAT player ! Leave France and change country could be a very good thing to him and i hope that Newcastle will enjoy it !

Edited by malcolmdj

I was told today by a mate he had seen Ben Arfa being picked up outside of Newcastle Airport in a Bentley and I think I may have called him all sorts.

Did he pick up a pastie from Greggs on his way past the check-in desks?

Nailed on if he did.

OM aren't too happy about him being over here.

Quelle surprise :angry: I expect they're livid....

Only problem is that they might just chose not to carry on any talks.

I expect their only thought at this point in time is maximising the price. I hope we don't dick around too much and leave the field clear for someone else to nip in.

I expect their only thought at this point in time is maximising the price. I hope we don't dick around too much and leave the field clear for someone else to nip in.

Thats what i keep expecting to happen tbh

I sometimes think we're like one of those clown cars, where the doors and wheels fall off when it stops. If anyone can fuck it up, Mike and Del Boy can.

I sometimes think we're like one of those clown cars, where the doors and wheels fall off when it stops. If anyone can fuck it up, Mike and Del Boy can.

LOL. Just gotta try and stay positive. The thing is though this guy is a really good player who can make a differnce for us, so if we do lose him through the powers to be being cockends in the boardroom it will be a real kick in the teeth.

The only cockends in the boardroom during this transfer have been in Marseille.

We don't know whats being done from our side though? Could be a simple case of we wont pay enough. OM do seem to saying conflicting things though, one min we have agreed next we haven't.

That's my reading of it as well. BA's agent spelled out last week how much the player had been pushed out of the club and how we've basically met all the requirement for the loan to buy.

We don't know whats being done from our side though? Could be a simple case of we wont pay enough. OM do seem to saying conflicting things though, one min we have agreed next we haven't.

We do know. We know we met all the conditions demanded by L'OM last week. Marseille started fucking about after that. Thats why HBA is refusing to train and is now in Newcastle.

Anyone following this closely should know that.