Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

I guess they're not too keen on the 'option to buy' route cos it leaves them with a player running out of contract and refusing to renew when we decide against it.

And will mean we don't get him. MA is a stupid cheap cunt.

FYP

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess they're not too keen on the 'option to buy' route cos it leaves them with a player running out of contract and refusing to renew when we decide against it.

And will mean we don't get him. MA is a stupid cheap cunt.

FYP

The marvels of the Parkygoogletranslator. ©

Newcastle secure Ben Arfa deal.

Reports in the Italian press this morning are suggesting that Newcastle have won the race to sign in-demand winger Hatem Ben Arfa. According to Nufcblog.com, Italian website Tutto Mercato is reporting that the Marseille player has rejected bids from Hoffenheim, AC Milan and Parma and set his heart on a move to the north-east. One player that won’t be joining the Toon, however, is Manchester United’s Tom Cleverley. The Daily Mail reports that the midfielder has opted to join Wigan Athletic. After weeks of speculation linking him with Newcastle and Bolton, the move seems surprising but it may be due to the fact that Latics boss Roberto Martinez can offer him a starting berth.

Newcastle secure Ben Arfa deal.

Reports in the Italian press this morning are suggesting that Newcastle have won the race to sign in-demand winger Hatem Ben Arfa. According to Nufcblog.com, Italian website Tutto Mercato is reporting that the Marseille player has rejected bids from Hoffenheim, AC Milan and Parma and set his heart on a move to the north-east. One player that won’t be joining the Toon, however, is Manchester United’s Tom Cleverley. The Daily Mail reports that the midfielder has opted to join Wigan Athletic. After weeks of speculation linking him with Newcastle and Bolton, the move seems surprising but it may be due to the fact that Latics boss Roberto Martinez can offer him a starting berth.

Tutto Mercato line is

Obiettivo più o meno concreto anche di Milan e Parma, nelle ultime ore il destino del giovane talento dell'Olympique Marsiglia Hatem Ben Arfa (23) pare abbia preso la strada del Regno Unito. Il fantasista transalpino avrebbe infatti avallato l'offerta del Newcastle United.

Which Google translates as

More or less tangible goal even Milan and Parma in the last hours the fate of the young talent Olympique Marseille Hatem Ben Arfa (23) seems to have taken the route of the United Kingdom. The playmaker would transalpine fact endorsed the offer of Newcastle United.

and I would paraphrase as; "Once target of Milan and Parma, Ben Arfa is set to choose the UK. The Playmaker opting for Newcastle" but people who can actually speak Italian will probably tell me it means, leave the stock to simmer for six hours add to the chicken, then serve with a tossed leaf salad.

nufcblog.com? i'm guessing that's not a concrete source. i'll believe it when we see the evidence on jimbo's telly.

what we need is for kevin to say he won't be signing. it worked with gosling.

He won't be signing.

Where's the capital letters Kevin? I suggest:

JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST, PEOPLE!!!!!! HE. WILL. NOT. BE. SIGNING. FOR. US!!!!!!!!!

That'd do it.

Why would an Italian sport daily know the fate of a French player heading to an English club? I mean, I realise they claim Parma and Milan had been in for him, but I don't see why Tutto Mercato would have the inside info on this. Nobody else but nufcblog is reporting it.

My heart raced there for a moment but I'm back to thinking this is bollocks now.

Why would an Italian sport daily know the fate of a French player heading to an English club? I mean, I realise they claim Parma and Milan had been in for him, but I don't see why Tutto Mercato would have the inside info on this. Nobody else but nufcblog is reporting it.

My heart raced there for a moment but I'm back to thinking this is bollocks now.

nufcblog seems to be a bloke who takes press snippets off the internet and then reports them as "scoops" on his website. He's probably sitting in his underpants and string vest working on another "exclusive" at this very minute.

nufcblog seems to be a bloke who takes press snippets off the internet and then reports them as "scoops" on his website. He's probably sitting in his underpants and string vest working on another "exclusive" at this very minute.

My Dad was on about him as he thinks it's a bloke he once knew but is now US-based I think. He read some article about him. As I told him, he just makes stuff up / embellishes stories purely to get hits.

He's probably the fat bloke in Se7en. :scratchchin:

Apparently he is now likely to sign for us on loan with option of buying. Marseille can't stengthen until he's out. But has a bad rep for been a little shit. Great player, def want him at at James, but hoping the scouse monk will give him a clip if he starts to play up.