Kings of Leon cancel show

The Mighty Hog

One of the most talented best-looking hardest-working motherfuckers in history, was JB. Saw him live in oh five. RIP bigman. Umbongo.

james-brown.jpg

I know when you've had a pint you'll shove a bit of toot up your noggin, but for god's sake stay away from PCP, look what it did to JB police chasing him through states shooting his car to shit, 2 years in jail goddamn motherufcker.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most talented best-looking hardest-working motherfuckers in history, was JB. Saw him live in oh five. RIP bigman. Umbongo.

james-brown.jpg

I know when you've had a pint you'll shove a bit of toot up your noggin, but for god's sake stay away from PCP, look what it did to JB police chasing him through states shooting his car to shit, 2 years in jail goddamn motherufcker.

Seen JB twice as well, great show even if he was pretty much on his way out at that stage.

I saw him back in the early eighties at the Hammersmith Odeon as it was then- it was awesome.He was cracking on a bit but still had all the moves

The entrance on to the stage took about 45 minutes - the whole crows was in an utter frenzy.

He also did the full Please Please Please routine with the collapsing being helped of stage malarky- top entertainment

james-brown.jpg

Seen JB twice as well, great show even if he was pretty much on his way out at that stage.

I saw him back in the early eighties at the Hammersmith Odeon as it was then- it was awesome.He was cracking on a bit but still had all the moves

The entrance on to the stage took about 45 minutes - the whole crows was in an utter frenzy.

He also did the full Please Please Please routine with the collapsing being helped of stage malarky- top entertainment

:lol: Class.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/oct/12/popandrock2

Shed Seven and Kula Shaker. Now them's real bands.

Nowt wrong with Shed Seven - excellent live and pretty inoffensive generally.

Aye, I jest, they had a few canny songs and seemed like decent blokes. Both of which put them above Kula Shaker...

I remember an NME interview with Rick Witter where he said he never wanked till he was 17 because he just wasn't interested. Respect due for being honest, I suppose. :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/oct/12/popandrock2

Shed Seven and Kula Shaker. Now them's real bands.

Nowt wrong with Shed Seven - excellent live and pretty inoffensive generally.

Aye, I jest, they had a few canny songs and seemed like decent blokes. Both of which put them above Kula Shaker...

I remember an NME interview with Rick Witter where he said he never wanked till he was 17 because he just wasn't interested. Respect due for being honest, I suppose. :lol:

Christ! Must have had bollocks like space hoppers.

• 3 years later...